Taehyung(V)

---------------------------

~ Laya(You) P.O.V ~

Tired. Hungry. Weak. I've Been Tied Up To This Chair For Hours.. And I Absolutely Love It. The BTS Gang Kidnapped Me When I Was Sleeping And Brought Me To This Warehouse. There's No Air Conditioning, And We're All Sweating.

7 Guys With No Shirts On. All You See Is Abs. I Can't Lie And Say I Didn't Like It. But What Do They Even Want From Me? Why Did They Kidnap Me? Am I Their Sex Slave? I Mean, I Know Jimin Has A Major Crush On Me Since The Multiple FanSigns, But I Told Him Many Times-- I Like Taehyung.

My Conscience Is Tryna Call Out To Me...

(Get Taehyung Alone.)

But How?

(Say You Have To Go To The Bathroom)

The Bathroom? But I Already Went..

(Just Trust Me.)

Well.. My Conscience Has Yet Been Wrong, So What I Gotta Lose?

"Uhm.. I-I Have To Use The Restroom.", I Said Nervously. The Leader Of The Pack.. Rap Monster, But Everyone Calls Him By His Real Name..Namjoon, Looks At Me As He Sends Out Suga And JHope To Guard The Sides.

You Already Went Before We Took You In Here. You're Not Going Anymore." Shit.. What Should I Do Now? How Will I Get Taehyung To Myself? "B-But My Bladder Is Really Weak. I Have To Go Now."

"I Don't Give A Damn About Your Bladder, You're Not Leaving This Room!"

"Hyung, I Don't Think She Can Hold It. She's Turning Pale." I Look Over To See Who Said That. It Was Taehyung.. And I Faked A Whimper. "Uh.. Yeah, Yeah. That's It.. And I Really Can't Hold It. It Just Might Explode. There'll Be Fresh Pee Everywhere. And I Know You Don't Want To Smell That. "

"Ewww Hyung.. I Don't Want To Smell Pee," JungKook Cried Out. Good, My Plan Is Working Perfectly.

"Namjoon Hyung, You Know How Bad I Hate The Smell Of Pee. I Have To Plug My Nose EveryTime I Use The Bathroom." Jimin Cringed At The Thought. Namjoon Looks At His Members And Groans. "Okay, Okay. Fine.. But You Better Come Back, And To Make Sure You Do.. Taehyung Will Accompany You"

Is He Serious? It's Like He Read My Mind. Thank You Namjoon."OH.. No, No.. That Won't Be Necessary. It'll Just Be Quick-" "Either He Goes With You, Or I Go.. And You Don't Want Me To Go With You. Jin, JungKook.. Untie Her."

I Sighed And Secretly Smiled At The Thought Of Taehyung Going With Me. This Could Be My Chance. They Walk Over And Untie My Hands, Leaving Red Marks From The Rope Burn I Had. I Got Up And Followed Taehyung As He Walks Out The Room.

We Soon Got To The Bathroom And I Walked In, Only To Have Him Walk In Behind Me. I Stopped Him.

"Taehyung, What Are You Doing?", I Exclaimed At Him. "Hyung Told Me To Accompany You, So I'm Coming With You And Don't Call Me Taehyung. Call Me V." I Wasn't Thinking At All When I Just Went With The First Instinct In My Head And Pushed Him To The Wall.

He Looked At Me Surprised, But I Can Tell He Like It. "W-What Are You Do-" "Shhh", I Put My Finger On His Lips As I Wrap My Leg Around Him. "Don't Say Another Word.. I Sorta Need A Favor From You", As I Kiss His Neck. What's The Favor, You Ask? Well, You'll See.

I Know V Has A Sweet Spot For Me. And.. I Need To Take Advantage Of It.

He Stares Into My Eyes Full Of Lust As I Looked Down And Spotted His Phone. It Looks Like Someone's Calling Him. I Looked Harder And Noticed It Was Namjoon Oppa Calling. Probably Wondering What's Taking So Long. He Looked Down And Before He Could Answer His Call, I Grabbed His Phone And Ended It. I Then Put It On Silent And Look Back Into His Eyes.

Without Hesitation, I Kissed Him With Passion. He Kisses Back And Moves His Hands All Over My Body. Within Minutes Of Hot, Steamy Kissing, I Was Without A Shirt. I Been Waiting For A Long Time For This To Happen. My Ultimate Bias Making Out With Me. What Could Be Better Than This?

He Stopped And Took Me To A Room With A Bed Inside. It Was Blue With An Orange Light Beaming Out Of The Lamp Shade. The Moon Was Shining Through The Window, And The Bed Was Shaped As A Heart, With Silky Covers. Out Of All Things At This Warehouse, This Was Completely Perfect.

He Closed The Door And Locked It, Making Sure NoOne Would Interrupt Us. He Threw Me On The Bed And Immediately Started Kissing Me Again. His Soft, Pink Lips Battling With Mine. His Hands Touching Every Part Of My Body. I Then Unbuckled His Pants And Pulled Them Off With My Legs. He Kicked The Remaining Off, And Slowly Pulled Down My Shorts.

He Looked At Me With A Sparkle In His Eyes, And Took A Condom From Under The Pillow. He Smiled At Me. "You Ready For This?" He Asked. I Bit My Lip. "Of Course.. Ready When You Are." He Smirked And Put The Condom On. Just As He Was About To Insert--

"LAYA.. GET UP !! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY !!" I Woke Up Fast And Looked At My Surroundings. I Grew Cranky And Fell Back In My Bed. It Was A Freaking Dream ! And Just When The Dream Was Getting Good, My Mom Had To Mess It All Up.

But.. The Dream. It Felt Too Real To Only Be A Fantasy. This Happens To Be The Sixth Dream I've Had About BTS.. Each One With A Different Member. First, It Was Jin, Then Suga, Then JHope, Rap Monster, Jimin, And Now V.

I Have To Stop Having These Dreams. My Feelings For Them Are Getting Too Strong. Besides, They're Kpop Idols, Doing What They Do.. They Don't Care About Me. I'm Just A Fan. A Fan That They Never Even Met Or Heard Of Before. I Sighed Heavily Thinking About It. Well.. I Guess I Have To Get Ready For Today.

---------------------------

That's The First Chapter Guys !! I Hope You Like It And Sorry For Not Updating When I Said I Was. Anyways, Make Sure You Vote And Comment. I'll Be Sure To Update Soon!

~Signing Out,
Shawnii