[SEASON 1] Chapter 7

A week had already passed and I think I was already used to the work being done around one of the members in HoloMyth.

From those multiple meetings, I now knew Calli was a hoarder of food. She didn't pay attention to the nutrition facts or have a caloric intake. To her, intake meant nothing but a void contract. In other words, eating over ten-thousand calories a day wouldn't change a thing to her weight.

If this information was disclosed to the government, I wonder how they'd capture her. More like, I couldn't imagine. It'd be funny even trying to threaten Calli with a gun, even a missile. That must have been the reason why the former assistant quit. Calli disliked being told what to eat.

Secondly, Calli didn't have a single fear bone in her body. Ina could morph into a bigger version of Cthulhu and it still wouldn't have an effect on the woman. Though in her streams, there was potential for her to be visibly panicked or frustrated to the point she'd maniacally laugh.

She was playing a rhythm video game right now on stream where you have to press certain buttons to match the tempo of a song. Being an observer, it was hilarious watching her attempt one song a hundred times. While she was good at twirling scythes that'd cause a roar of applause in a cosplay event, she returned back to the crib when she played more 'modern' mediums.

I kept laughing every time her character's balls were turning blue.

"Why'd I hire a jester instead of a personal assistant? You should be encouraging me to keep playing." she bickered, her fingers were already blistering hot from pressing the arrow keys in a repetitive manner.

"I just think it's weird. You're pretty powerful. Why not just be quick with your fingers as the arrows pass by? Doesn't time run slow for you?" To her fans, this was probably just roleplay. She's actually really powerful, you guys.

"You hear that dead beats? I'm getting made fun of by my assistant. You know I'm not just gonna let Tankman do me like that. I'll keep playing this over and over until I beat him."

"I'll just make sure to carry some of the L's. Looks like you could use a hand... and a cart." Her fans were 'oohing' and 'ahh-ing' at comments. I had consented to having my voice recorded as her current stream introduced me for some reason. "From previous streams, you've played the game before so I had initially thought you'd gotten the hang of the arrows and stuff."

"Haven't you heard no one can truly be good at everything? My only issue is being inaccurate. I conquer more than control."

"Mhm. Your excuses are gonna be clipped."

"The beatmap's a bunch of bull-"

"You can't swear. Your management team's notified me beforehand."

She turned off her mic. I couldn't hear her anymore. I was in another room. Then, my phone rang with her caller ID.

"You ok-"

"F**k these stupid restrictions and their f**king pieces of-"

She played the song for another one-hundred tries before giving up and ended the stream.

Me and the rest of HoloMyth decided to go shopping a few hours later in the afternoon because who doesn't?

In reality, I was the carrier of their things. I didn't really want to buy anything and went where Calli tagged along since she'd told me to stay by her side should she demand it.

Of course, the idols' fans were begging for autographs each store we crossed by. The girls probably just figured that hiding was useless and disguises only worked back in the 2000's. This must've been both a blessing and a curse. To have everyone know who you are but to not be able to enjoy brushing through blouses and jeans without getting mobbed for two seconds. I was a social recluse in the past so the mere thought of people talking to me were honestly 50/50's.