Author's Note

Hello! 

This book underwent a very long process to finish and I hadn't really explained why. Many things came up in my life which didn't leave much time for writing. 

I would start first with school. I'm in my 3rd year of college and we would have our thesis defense soon around May this year, and that was nightmare as told by our seniors so I spent the last few months reading and working with my paired partner on it. Then I realized halfway that we would only be doing it until the methodology part and the data-gathering procedure would commence around 4th year so I calmed down a bit and thought of this story on the side. 

Secondly, I got into fitness and watched tons of videos regarding health and mental stability. Cause only the heavens know how stupid and unstable I was the past year when it came to friendships, relationships, and my family. Let me tell yall, motivational speech videos and fitness influencers like Will Tennyson and Jesse really gave me tons of energy to work hard. Have you guys even seen the man named Chris Bumstead? I would never look like him in a million years but the dude has muscles inside muscles. Since then, I've improved a whole lot physically and mentally, inspired, exercised 4-5 times a week and watched what I ate. During those times, I still thought of continuing this story on Wattpad and I always wanted to crack my fingers, type away paragraphs, and publish but my mind was a complete blank and I just decided if that was the case, I'd use my energy for something else as writing would always be something I'd go back to eventually. 

Thirdly, even though there were so many highs since I made new year's resolutions, I got my heart broken by a girl losing her feelings for me this February I courted since last December so I got no Valentines and there's that. Although it was sad and all, it made me focused on school and my hobbies as they truthfully did take more importance. In a few days, I did move on and just worked myself to the bone with school, hung out with friends, and exercised. 

But overall, I'm doing better and at this point, I only come to write when I feel super motivated and energetic with my ideas. I still really do love writing. This account was nothing more but just a desert around two years ago but now it's become so much more and even if it's small for some people, I'm glad I wrote many books in it to make others enjoy, laugh, and even get mad about.

The Dead Gorgeous Book wasn't something I initially had in mind. I had wanted to go for holoX but as I didn't watch them as often as Holomyth, I felt like writing them according to my perception would be a disservice as I hadn't watched them too much compared to Holomyth. I started out super strong in the beginning of this book as I was really driven but there was a point where I just wanted the book to end and move on to another chapter. 

 It's been a year I think since I've watched vtubers and I think I've already outgrown this phase of me that wants to increase fictitious lore about vtubers and their powers. I don't watch them on the daily anymore but I still remember the good times I laughed in their streams and enjoyed. 

I'm grateful for vtubers like Holomyth, they helped me get through rough times during online classes and fearing my grades to appear on our school portal. I always hopped on their streams after my 4-hour classes were done in the afternoon. 

I wanna expand on to creating original stories from this point on but it's not to say I'll stop creating fanfics. Who knows what the future holds in store? 

Anyway, that's all for the update. Thanks again for reading! ^ ^