Chapter 10

"Golden haired; blue eyed.
This guardian angle is my guide".

Asad Suhail.

—————————————————————

He stared at his savior and was left astonished for a moment. She moved a little bit away from him and gave him a worried look.

"Are you okay?"... Her angel like voice asked but he was still in shock to answer.

This was the second or third time he planned for his death he wasn't sure but it wasn't the first and it got ruin yet again.

What will these people gain?
Why put me in constant pain?
You keep saving me again and again
What will be your gain at the end?

"I will call the nurse"... her voice was faint through his series of thought and sad poem.

Asad suddenly felt anger rise within him, he felt like throwing this lady into the water and watch her drown, he felt like strangling her just like he wanted to do with Aunt Aisha when she saved him

"Wait!"... Asad shocked both him and her by saying but then decided to push her into the water the minute she arrives.

She turned around and faced him.

Her face gleamed in the dark and her eyes shone as bright as the moon. From the looks of things she was quite a beauty.

A beauty that left Asad speechless again.

'What's wrong with you Asad? , You don't even know who she is ? Why pay heed to her beauty. Just push her into the water'... his subconscious mind spoke to Asad as Asad rose to his feet.

"What's wrong"... her angelic voice called out and his anger suddenly disappeared.

'Who are you?'... He wanted to ask but he bit this tongue.

"Nothing" ...his gray eyes darken as his voice came out rough.

He shouldn't be nice to her , not after she brought him back to live in pain and misery again.

She seemed confused but left to look for the nurse.

Asad then took the opportunity to leave and go back to his hostel.

As soon as he reached  his bed he stumble and fell on it with his wet clothes and body. He couldn't careless if he fell sick , it might even lead to his death and nobody will be able to stop it from coming and taking him away.

Meanwhile Nawal , his savior came back with a first aid kit but the drowned guy was no where to be seen.

'What a strange and confused guy he was'... she thought.

She could see the anger and confusion in his eyes when she saved him.

'Did he not want to live?'... she then asked herself.

Deciding not to ponder on the situation, she left and went back to her own hostel to retreat for the night.

The following morning Asad woke up to find his roommate comfortably sleeping on his own bed , with his back facing him.

Asad would get to see the unlucky person that was stuck with him sooner or later.

He rose up from his bed , prayed and went to look for where he could take a shower.

He searched the campus and his eyes stopped in front of a gigantic hall with showers pinned to the ceiling.

Boys and girls, some men and women were crowded in the hall as he watched them take their bath.