Chapter 48

"We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry".

~Penelope Douglas.

—————————————————————

Later that night.....

Nawal was in her room , by the dressing mirror combing her long silky hair when she heard a light knock on her door.

"Come in"... Nawal stated as she brushed her long hair.

Asad gently walked in dressed in his sleeping clothes and gave Nawal a timid smile.

"Hi"... He smiled as he stated.

Nawal turned and stared at him .. "Hi".

"Can I spend my night here? With you?". Asad asked.

Since they have agreed to spend the rest of their lives together, Asad wanted them to spend quality time together her and make Nawal fall in love with him all over again.

"Sure"... Nawal smiled at him making Asad smile back.

Asad then walked towards the bed and sat on it then waited for Nawal to come.

Nawal packed her hair in a low bun and also climbed the bed then turned off the room light with a remote.

She laid down on her pillow and felt Asad lay down besides her.

"Nawal"... Asad called out her name after a while to a Sleepy Nawal.

"Mhmmm..."... Nawal hummed as she tried to stay awake.

"Can I hold you as you sleep?"... Asad asked.

"Mhmm"...She hummed again and Asad simply pulled her close to him.

Her sweet intoxicating scent pulled Asad in and Asad smiled as he closed his eyes and got buried in her scent.

The following morning....

The duo woke up to pray Fajr prayer (dawn prayer) then they went back to sleep.

Asad was surprised that he went back to sleep after Fajr, he hardly goes back to sleep after Fajr but today he did.

He never knew what it felt like to have a peaceful night. He never knew that sleeping could be so soothing and sweet.

He never thought that he would sleep and enjoyed it the way he did but here he was , he was lying down under the duvet and the love of his life was by his side.

As soon as he opened his cloudy gray eyes, he met a pair of blue eyes staring back at him.

Her beautiful blue ocean eyes held a mischievous look as they observed his facial features.

"Somebody is admiring me"... Asad smiled at Nawal who's cheeks instantly turned into a shade of crimson pink.

"I...I was not admiring"... Nawal lied and stared at the ceiling as she fought back the smile that creeped its way to her lips.

"Sure... Mrs Suhail"... Asad smiled making her look at him.

"I love you Mrs beautiful"... Asad gently pushed away the golden brown strands of hair that covered her face.

"I love you too Mr Beautiful"... she grinned at him then she shyly stared away.

Nawal then turned and saw that it was almost noon and they were still in bed.

"Asad aren't you going to be late for work?"... Nawal asked.

"I am the boss. If I chose to stay with my wife, nobody has the right to question me"... Asad stated.