Chapter 47

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think".

~Unknown.

—————————————————————

Asad did not follow the policemen back to the police station.

He wanted to follow them at first and beat Big boss but seeing Nawal stand in front of him looking weak and pale made him change his mind.

As the police men left, Asad carried Nawal bridal style and took her into his car then let the driver take them home.

Shabbar who was still on the floor stood up and walked to the mirror and stared at his head which was no longer bleeding.

He had started healing and he declared that once he was okay, he was going to rip Big Boss into pieces.

The demon in him was angry and he was not going to show Big Boss any mercy...

Meanwhile...

When the duo arrived , Asad gently took Nawal inside.

"Welcome back home"... Asad stated to Nawal as he took her upstairs.

"Asad I"... Nawal wanted to talk but Asad interrupted.

"Shhhh... do not say anything. Allow me , let me take care of you please"... Asad stated as he took Nawal into her room.

Nawal was still very upset and angry with Asad and she did not want to see him.

Asad hurriedly walked into Nawal's bathroom to prepare a bath for her while Nawal sat in the room.

She stared around and noticed that everything was still the way she left it expect for her bed.

It's like Asad has been sleeping on her bed when she was not around.

Asad nervously walked back into Nawal's room and stared at her.

"I...I... I prepared you a bath"... Asad said and nervously placed his hand on his neck.

Nawal simply gave him passive eyes.

"Sure, kindly leave my room so that I can take my bath"... Nawal stated.

Asad noticed that Nawal was still angry and was contemplating on whether to apologize to her or not.

After thinking for a moment he decided to apologize again.

"Nawal I am sorry"... Asad stared at her with pleading eyes.

Nawal simply shrug.

"I will stay in your house till my idda (A period in Islam in which a woman waits before she can finally leave her husband's house and be an unmarried woman) is over then I will leave"... Nawal stated making Asad become worried.

"Nawal"... Asad called out.

"Asad please leave, you can go and be with Aneesa. I won't stop you or intervene. We are not together anymore"... Nawal stated and walked into the bathroom.

She heard her room door close behind her indicating that Asad had left making Nawal release a heavy sigh that she did not know she was holding.

She then took off her clothes and just slid into the hot bubble bath that Asad prepared for her .

She let the hot water hit her tired and tensed muscles as she just cried out.

Now that her father has been captured, Nawal knew she could be with Asad but she refuse to stay because Asad is always talking about Aneesa and she could not share him with anyone.