Chapter 50

"Perhaps we don't read to understand poets, we read to understand ourselves"....

                                      ~Unknown.

—————————————————————

Asad kept his word and went to Anwar's school the following day to find out what was going on and the teacher claimed that she was not aware of what was happening to Anwar.

So Asad pleaded with the teacher to put an extra eye on Anwar and the teacher gave him her word.

Asad thought he could rely on the teacher's statement but two days after he visited Anwar's school , the driver brought Anwar back home with bruises on her face and minor injuries on her limbs.

This made Asad very furious and he made sure he shut down the school.

He had power after all and he was not scared to use it.

Nawal was very upset about what he did to Anwar's school but Asad tried to explain his reason.

"Baby... they were hurting Anwar"... Asad stated.

"That is not a valid reason"... Nawal rolled her eyes.

"I don't want history to repeat its self"... Asad stated.

"Your childhood life will not determine that of your daughter"...Nawal stated.

"I know but I don't want Anwar to be mentally disturbed. I just want her to have a normal and happy childhood"... Asad stated.

He was trying to protect Anwar's happiness since there was no one to protect his.

"Okay then just take her to another school"... Nawal stated.

Asad just nodded and did as his wife told him too.

He registered his daughter in another school and was a bit calm that everything was going to be okay.

'There will be no more bullying and Anwar will be happy'.... Asad said to himself and smiled but the school he enrolled Anwar in was worst than her previous school.

It didn't take Anwar up to a week before she started being bullied again and this made Asad angry.

Like why is it only his daughter being bullied.

So this made Asad angry and confused but he confronted his best friend before taking any action.

He sat her down in the living room and spoke to her about Anwar's bullying and this made Nawal think.

"Have you asked whether Anwar is the one causing trouble for herself and that is why she is being bullied?".... Nawal asked and watch Asad rotate his head in a negative manner indicating 'no'.

"Okay so go and investigate and let me know what is going on"... Nawal advised Asad and watch Asad become worried.

"I...I don't want Anwar to become like me"... Asad was talking about his past experience.

Nawal stared at Asad with concerned eyes and cupped his cheeks... "You are an amazing person and if Anwar becomes as strong as you are then she will be able to conquer the world. Let's try and stay positive. The bullying will all come to an end okay?".... Nawal said and this made Asad hug her.

"I love you mine"...Asad made sure to hold her securely because she was everything to him and he could not afford to lose her.

"I love you too my baby"...Nawal hugged him back but deep within her, she was worried about Anwar.

She could not understand why Anwar was being bullied.

So Asad took Nawal's advice and went to investigate about the school and ask why his daughter was being bullied but the teachers and staffs feign innocence and all said that they don't know what he is talking about.