Chapter 35

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold and endure".

                                       ~Anonymous.

—————————————————————-

"I will marry her if that's what you want but I have my terms and conditions"...Asad felt his blood boil faster as he spoke.

Why does he have to marry Nawal.

All of people... a prostitute?

Nawal stared at Asad who stared at her back with empty eyes.

'I promise to make things right this time.'... Nawal promised herself.

'I promise to make you suffer till you leave'... Asad also promised himself.

"I am listening to your terms and conditions"... Big boss spoke.

"If we can not leave in peace then I will return her at any moment. Even if it's a day after the wedding because I no longer love her"... Asad stated.

Nawal's heart shattered due Asad's words.

'He no longer loves me?'...she thought.

"Interesting, and what will happen if you fall back in love with her?"... Big boss stated.

"I will never love Nawal again. End of discussion"... Asad snapped and was about to walk out of the living room but big boss spoke halting Asad in his tracks.

"I will give you guys a time duration of 3 months, if you don't want to be with Nawal after 3 months then you can divorce her"... Big boss stated.

Asad just nodded.

'Three miserable months with her?'... he thought as he left the living room.

Nawal did hold a special place in his heart but he buried it with hatred and anger from the past.

Asad just needed a little spark to restore his love for Nawal.

Hiba walked out of the living room and followed Asad to his room.

"Asad do not do this to yourself"... Hiba was concerned about him.

"Hiba marry me, if I decide to marry you, Nawal's father will call off the wedding because I can't marry two women at the same time.

Hiba stared at Asad with shocking eyes.

"I...I do not love you Asad and I cannot marry someone I don't love. I am sorry to say"... her words disappointed Asad.

"It's cool"... he sadly stated.

He then ran his hand through his hair and picked up a pair of keys from the counter then left the house through the back door.

'How can Aunt Nafisa to force me to marry that gold digger? How can she force me to marry that prostitute?'... Asad angrily asked himself as he turned on the ignition of his car and and angrily drove out of the house.

He went to the grave yard where his parents were buried and just knelt down in front of their graves.

His eyes bubbled up with tear and he could not control it so he just started crying in front of their graves.

He knew it was not manly like of him to cry but to him crying was like a way of washing away his sadness and cleaning his dark soul.

"Mama... Papa... Life is extremely hard. Life is just so hard , I just wish you guys were here with me."... He cried his heart out as he drowned in an ocean of agony.