Chapter 25

"Love is an ocean of loyalty , trust and respect but the waves are deceiving".

                                       ~Ali Gatie.

—————————————————————-

Kamal dragged Asad out of the elevator leaving Aneesa alone to finally breathe.

"Is what you want to say really that urgent?"... Asad asked Kamal.

He wanted to go back and stay with Aneesa.

"Yes... it's about your Aunt?"... Kamal replied making Asad's body turn cold.

"Fear not cousin . She is alright"... Kamal assured him when he noticed how Asad's body turned cold.

"Okay... so what happened?"... Asad asked.

"I will tell you on the way to your Aunt's house"... Kamal says as they walk through the hallway and out of the company.

The duo walk pass the paparazzi and into the car.

Kamal then instructed the driver to take them to Aunt Nafisa's house.

"So ... it's actually about a client in Kaduna. The man is very rich and he was a very good friend to your father"... Kamal explained and Asad only nodded in response as the driver took them to Aunt Nafisa's house.

Asad and Kamal greeted Aunt Nafisa at the same time when they arrived and she smiled.

"How are you boys doing?"... she asked.

"Fine"... the both said in unison.

"Great. Asad I have been calling your number and you weren't picking up. Care to explain why?"... Aunt Nafisa raised a brow as she stared at Asad.

"I didn't see any call..." Asad checked his phone and saw 7 missed calls from his Aunt.

"Ohh"... Was all Asad said.

It was strange, his phone was in his pocket.

'I forgot to remove it from silent mode after the meeting'... Asad remembered.

"Well... that's by the way. Sit down , we need to talk"... Aunt Nafisa stated.

Kamal then excused himself and left Aunt Nafisa's house.

He wanted to go and see his darling Iyeesah.

The thought of seeing her even made him smile like a crazy teenage girl in love.

He jogged to the park and met her sitting there... on a bench.

He used his hands to close her eyes and smile, in order to surprise her.

"Kamal I know it is you"... Iyeesah declared.

Kamal removed his hands from her eyes and peaked her cheek.

"How is my Iyeesah doing today?"... He asked.

"Fine fine... I missed you"... she pouted as she watched him take a sit besides her.

"I miss you too Iyeesah. We will soon get married okay. Be patient my Iyeesah".

Meanwhile back at Aunt Nafisa's mansion.

"Do you know Mr Ahmed in Kaduna?"... Nafisa asked Asad.

"No.. maybe. I can not remember"... Asad replied sincerely.

"Oh well. He is a very good man and was a trust worthy friend to your father. They were business partners and he has been managing your father's business ever since your dad passed away"... Nafisa explained.