Chapter 13

"We can do no great things , only small things with great love".

                                             Anonymous.

—————————————————————-

Music was playing, teens were having a blast, some were dancing, others were drinking. Some musical students were competing while some were playing games with their friends.

Kamal, Asad and the remaining group members walked into the hall and went to an empty table.

Asad planned on running away anytime from now but wasn't planning on telling Kamal. He wanted to go back to the hostel and bury himself in his blanket as he read his book.

All these women strip dancing and partying all night did not fascinate him.

Drinks were brought and some of the guys had began to sip on it.

"Let's go and dance"... Kamal says to Asad who wasn't liking the idea but agreed to it anyway. He would escape from there.

Kamal introduced Asad to a few females who were indecently dressed and were already intoxicated.

Asad didn't seemed interested in any. He wasn't even interested in coming but these ladies showed a hint of interest as they stared at Asad... probably mesmerized by his beauty.

Asad watched Kamal talk to a lady and slowly turned walked away in order to escape, he was not watching where he was going and in a matter of seconds he bumped into someone.

"Watch where you a-.." Asad stopped midway in his statement when he saw who he bumped into.

Like a charm, he became speechless.

He stared at her.

This couldn't be her. His savior is an angel but all he can see is a beautiful devil standing right in front of him right now.

She had makeup on and wore an outfit that hugged her body and was in the right proportion. Her golden hair was out in display, making her look more beautiful and to dab it all, he was clothed in a black dress.

Asad loved the color black and seeing it on his Savior just made him love the color more.

"Asad!" ... she beamed as she stared at him.

While Asad remained speechless, he was still gazing at her.

"I didn't you at attend parties"... she seemed surprised.

"Neither did I"... he finally replied making her smile.

'That smile'.... Asad thought.

Her smile did something to his heart. Something that made him feel like he should do something to see that smile again.

"Wanna dance??"... She asked and Asad found himself nodding.

He forgot all about the escape plan as she dragged him to the dance floor.

"I... I don't know how to dance".. he confessed as they arrived on the dance floor.

"Ohh, just follow my lead okay"... she said and Asad simply nodded.

Nawal danced with Asad in a slow and simple manner. She sensed that he might be uncomfortable dancing like the way others were dancing so she took it easy and Asad was glad that she did.

With each touch from Nawal, Asad felt like electric waves were moving down his body and he was enjoying every bit of it.

What felt like forever for Nawal , felt like it just started for Asad... their lovely dance ended.