Chapter 42

"Close the window that hurt you no matter how beautiful the view is".

                                    ~Unknown.

—————————————————————

Asad sat in his room and calmed down then went to his toilet to take his bath and get ready for the day.

He wore on a black native cloth with his black Zanna bukar cap and sprayed on a designer perfume.

He still stood his ground on going to see Aneesa.

He wanted to make sure she was okay and she gave birth safely then stay with her for a while and then he will come back home.

He walked downstairs and locked up the house then kept the keys with the guard and got into one of his car.

He turned on the ignition and drove out but stopped by a small kiosk and bought some fruit for Aneesa then he proceeded to the hospital and walked to Aneesa's ward.

As he opened the door he met a little baby in a incubator peacefully sleepy and Aneesa was lying down on the hospital bed.

She turned around and noticed Asad then smiled.

"You came?"... Aneesa struggled to sit so Asad went to help her.

He then handed her the leather of fruit and watched her face glow up.

Aneesa noticed his choice of clothes and smiled at him.

"Thank you Asad"... Aneesa wanted to hug him but her whole body ached her from giving birth.

"Do not stress yourself"... Asad caressed her cheek as he stared at his mother's lookalike.

"Alright"... Aneesa shyly smiled as she stared at Asad.

"What are you going to name it?"... Asad asked as he stared at the glass incubator where the baby was sleeping.

"Uhmm maybe Zayn or Ashraf. Which one sounds better?"... Aneesa asked for Asad's opinion.

"Zayn would be better"... Asad stated as he stared at the baby.

"Zayn it is"... Aneesa smiled.

"Where is Kamal?"... Asad then asked.

"I don't know... he said he will come later"... Aneesa shrugged as she stared at Asad and admired his beauty.

Asad decided that he will while away time with Aneesa because he was trying to avoid staying alone and getting any thought that involved Hiba.

***

Kamal who was getting ready to go and see his wife heard his phone ring.

He checked the caller ID and saw Anas' name written on it.

Kamal swapped his phone and placed the call on speaker.

"Hello Kamal"... Anas sounded worried.

"What's up? You sound worried"... Kamal stated.

"Yeahh it's complicated. Can we meet up? I need to talk to you"... Anas stated.

"Okay but let's make it quick , I want to go and see my wife. She gave birth yesterday"... Kamal stated.

"Ohh Congratulations to you and Aneesa"... Anas stated.

"Thank you. Meet me at a coffee shop down the street"... Kamal stated and ended the call.

He then sprayed on his perfume and left the hotel.

He met his driver waiting for him and walked into his car.