Chapter 36

"There are those who make excuses to leave and there are those who make illusions to stay".

                                       ~Anonymous.

—————————————————————

The following day Anas and Hiba got ready and left their house very early.

Aunt Nafisa did not allow the bride's family do anything, Asad already paid for everything starting from the wedding to all other parties as well.

He even paid for all the furniture, decoration of the house , food , appliances and equipments for the house him and Nawal were going to live in and Aunt Nafisa picked out a house for them.

It was Asad's latest masterpiece.

And you can trust Hiba and Anas on the wedding plans and decorations.

The duo did not only help with the wedding planning and activities but also , the made sure Asad's new house was well furnished and well equipped.

Hiba took care of Nawal's room while Anas did that of Asad.

Aunt Nafisa did the kitchen and bought a lot of machines and mixers since Nawal was a baker.

Aunt Nafisa also customized the library in the house with thousands of books since the newly wedded couple both love reading.

The cinema in the house was decorated by Hiba and Anas and so was the gym.

They made sure to buy all the exercising equipment needed and also made sure mirrors were placed on each wall of the gym.

The rest of the house was done by professional interior decorators and designers.

Anas and Hiba took care of the wedding boxes as well.

They made sure to fill all 48 boxes and each had different items in it, there was one that had purely jewelry in it, another has just make up.

Some consisted of skin products, other clothes, even the box for chocolate and sweet was different.

After they were done rapping all 48 boxes, they sent it to big boss' mansion for Nawal.

Nawal just burst into tears when she saw all the gifts she was receiving from this wedding.

Karima was with her throughout.

She unwrapped each box and took a peak of what was inside then carried what so ever she saw that she liked.

Nawal could not protest because Karima was the one protecting her from big boss and feeding her as well so this was the least she could do to repay her for her good act.

Anas and Hiba then made cute invitation bags in which each bag consisted of the the materials that was going to be worn for both families and for each event , a designer perfume, chocolates and the invitation card which was black and golden in color.

They made over 500 invitation bags and sent it to high and noble families all over Nigeria that was in collaboration with Asad's company.

The invitation bags were also distributed to both the groom and the bride's family as well.

Every other shopping and planning was taken care of.

Hiba did not forget to take care of the food as well.

"Oya let's go Hiba"... Anas stated after carrying another big basket filled with all the load and items that Hiba bought.

They had reached their finals stage of shopping.