Chapter 15

"Life is tough my darling but so are you".

                                   Anonymous.

—————————————————————

Anas stared at Asad as he stirred in his sleep. He had a wide smile plastered on his face as he slept soundly.

'Probably dreaming about her , huh?'.... Anas shook his head as he decided to wake Asad up for class.

Anas moved close to Asad ear and shouted "IT'S MORNING!!".

Asad flinch as he woke up, holding on to the ear that Anas yelled into.

"What's wrong with you?" Asad hissed as he got out of bed.

"WHAT! I CANT HEAR YOU"... Anas yelled so loud that Kamal also woke up.

"What's going on?..." Kamal asked as he looked at Asad and Anas with confusion.

"WHAT?!"... Anas was doing it deliberately now.

Just to annoy Asad.

"I think I am soon going to turn mad".... Asad hissed as he ran his hands through his hair.

He was starting to get use to Anas' stupidity but this just threw him off the edge.

"DID YOU SAY SOMETHING!?".. Anas voice was at a very high pitch.

"Anas calm down and speak gently"... Kamal tried to reason with the idiot.

"WHAT?!"..... Anas yelled as he held a confused face.

He was indeed a good actor. He wanted just burst into laughter and stop this act but he was enjoying it to much to stop.

"You let him in , in the first place so deal with him"... Asad was already irritated.

He picked up his towel and sponge then stomp out of the room.

"HEY , ASAD. WAIT FOR ME"... Anas ran through the hallway gaining everyone's attention and creating a scene.

Asad halt in his tracks and slowly turned with clench fists, waiting for Anas to near him.

Anas did acknowledge when Asad stopped but acted stupid and ran into Asad, causing the two of them to fall flat on the fall.

People around there quickly brought out their phones and started snapping.

"You!"... Asad glares at Anas as he pushes him away from him.

"Asad please don't do this to me. You know I love you so my deny me . Is it wrong to be gay?"... Anas made his voice very loud knowing people will hear.

Gasps followed Anas statement.

"What?".... Asad became confused as he stared at the crowd that had gathered.

"Can't a guy desire another guy. Why are you doing this to me".... Anas dramatically shouted out leaving Asad dumbstruck.

Asad then stared at the crowed then back and Anas and gave him a hard punch right on his face causing him to pass out.

Gasps followed Asad's actions.

Asad then stood up and glared at the crowd. Their phones were all held up high with lights flashing through their cameras.

"Can't you all learn to mind your f**king business"... he hissed at them then made his way to the bathing suite.

He the saw fog coming out of the bathing suite as he headed in.

'So the heater has been fixed?'...He thought as he took off his cloths and quickly turned on one of the shower , letting the hot water hit his tensed muscles.