9

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER NINE

A week after her encountered with sadiq everyone in her life keeps trying to convince her to let go and move on with her life, but the thing with Nanah is that she likes revenge and she knows as bad as she doesn't want to marry sadiq dad she believe she have to because it's the only she can avenge the betrayal and pain that sadiq inflicted in her.

Quickly signing the exit book she wave briefly at the elderly security man telling him to have a great day as she quickly saunter out of the hospital building, she glance at the angry sky, that is letting her know it will soon be rain with a sigh, she briskly walk out of the gate and start the 5minutes walk to the junction to find a taxi as she uses the few minutes to think about ho her life was before she met sadiq.

"Mum just send the address,
I will stop by and pick up the stuff for you."he say quickly ending the call and drop the phone with a sigh.

Driving isn't something he enjoy doing, if he have his way he would employ a driver but then he barely goes out, his only destination is work to home, hiring a driver seems like a waste of money, the first raindroplet hit on the windshield and he release a satisfying breathe, his phone beep and he grab it quickly glancing at the address before focusing his gaze back in the road as he drop the phone blowing some breathe out of his mouth, his eyes dart to the figure standing by the road drench as she try to stop one of the many taxi's passing and he slow down.

"Isn't that Nanah?"he say more like ask himself, it's going to be there third encountered, the first time he got slapped, the second time he gets to know her name perhaps this time the luck will be on his side, he halt in front of her and roll down the window and honk at her, she have her gaze fixed on the road probably not interested to know who's wasting his time by trying to save her from the heavy rainfall.

After about 10minutes of waiting, honking and calling her name but failed abubakar sigh.

She got a one hell of an attitude.

He thought as he open the car and come down crinkling at the way heavily the rain is.

"Nanah."he call walking to where she's standing as she glance at him and try to stop one of the green taxi but fail.

"I can drop you if you want."Abubakar say and khadijah give him a distain look before turning her gaze back to the road.

Abubakar sigh and stare at khadijah,
It's only fair if she let him drop her wherever she wants to go especially now that he's soak standing in front of her, his entire life he has never pick interest in any girl except her, when people always say things about relationships and meeting someone that caught there attention he always believe they are exaggerating but since the day he set his eyes on her, she's been driving nuts.

"Nanah,
I can drop you, look at how you are drenched in.........

"Taxi!"khadijah yell stretching at the yellow taxi that quickly halt few feets away from her.

She give him one last distain look before hissing and walk to the taxi,
Abubakar watch suprised as she open the taxi and climb in without a care.

He release a heavy breathe with a sigh and walk back to his car and hop in.
He decide to head home and run his mum errand tomorrow, he cannot even believe she is this mean,
He never for once believe he will be drawn to a girl to the point of getting drench by rain.