41

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 41

"Where did you stop at?
And who's that person that dropped you off?"Abubakar ask instantly once Nanah step inside the parlour.

"It's just a friend,
My car h

"He gave you an umbrella and you are smiling that way?
Isn't that the stupid sadiq that wanted to marry you in the first place,
I cannot even believe this Nanah,
I'm here sitting at home,
Hungry to the bone and my wife is in the street with her Ex fiancée."abubakar say looking at khadijah in disbelief.

"Sorry Abu,
I will set the food right away."Nanah say not wanting to drag the conversation.

She drop her handbag on the couch and head straight to the kitchen with a sigh, she can understand Abu's frustration tho, she spend the next 1 hour in the kitchen, once she's done cooking and set the table,
She head upstairs.

"Abu the food is ready."Nanah say and drop her hand bag that is in the disorganize bed, before heading to the closet, she knows it's going to be a long evening for her, she need to do her chores but first she need to pray, by the time Nanah is done doing whatever needed to be done upstairs it's evening, she walk down the stairs tiredly and at thesame time hungry.

Abubakar watch as Nanah walk to the kitchen but halt at the dinning table looking at the untouched lunch she prepared .

"Abu why didn't you eat?"she ask walking inside the parlour and he glance at her before sitting upright.

"Did you taste the food?"abubakar ask and Nanah shake her head confuse.

"I did."she say looking back at the dinning table and then back to him.

"This isn't how i want my food Nanah you know it very well."abubakar say and Nanah sigh.

She head back to the dinning table and grab the food with a sigh before heading to the kitchen, she grab the white take away plate and dish the soup inside knowing she will be the one to still eat it since Abu isn't a fan of microwaving leftover's.

She take her time and clean the kitchen before coming back to the parlour not suprise to see Abu isn't there any longer, she glance at the wall clock and to the parlour with a sigh,
She deliberate on wether or not to clean the parlour first before asking Abu what he will like for dinner, she sigh and decide to do the needful,
She hate chores but it's something she's master for the past 5years staying with Abu.

Abubakar POV

The fact that Nanah have the nerve to climb that hypocritical Ex fiancée of hers car to drop home is clear and obvious she's up to no good, if I'm not mistaken it's same boy she told me tricked her and took advantage of her few years ago, at this point I don't know the status or where our marriage stand, I'm as fed up to the bone as ever, my wedding with Fatima is in 6days time, I am honestly really looking forward to experiencing something new, I let Fatima know i will like her to be a full time housewife but she can have her business to run from home if she want and she's ok with it.

"Abu what do you want for dinner?"Nanah ask coming inside the bedroom with a sigh and sit on the sofa by the bed.

I'm really hungry but it's until i ignore Nanah that's when she will learn to do the right thing, I stand up and pick the car key from the bed as she give me a confuse look.