51

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 51

2MONTHS LATER

Life they say teaches us lessons, but as much as pride is involved it will always be the longest distance between two people, as days passes by and molded into weeks, slowly weeks melt away into months abubakar realises Nanah is still haven't come back, in as much he wants her back in his life he can't step his foot to go meet her neither will he call to plead her, when his mum offered to go on his behalf he decline "she will wait for me"so he says.

Nothing changes about Fatima and this past months with her abubakar knows for sure she isn't a type of woman he would spend the rest of his life with, laziness and negligence are two things he can't tolerate and certainly will not accommodate it in his home.

"Arrange that bedroom before i come back,
Nonsense and make sure you clean up that bathroom before taking those leftover plates downstairs."Abu say as he grab his phone from the bed side and Fatima comes down from the bed.

She grumble incoherently to herself about how she hate all this chores and Abu against bringing maid is certainly been inconsiderate especially in her condition.

Slamming the bedroom to nanah's bedroom which he's completely occupied for the past two month he sigh, he release a heavy breathe of exhaustion and sit on the edge of the bed, there are days where he would carry his phone and stare at nanah's contact but he couldn't bring himself so low to call her, he's 100% confident Nanah will come back to him,
she love him and certainly cannot leave a marriage they've spend 5years to build.

He quickly rush to the bathroom to prepare for the morning, today is Fatima's appointment and he's going with her, from there they would stop by the mall do to some baby shopping and then come back home,
His mum has been the one cooking and sending to them, Fatima is a terrible cook and she isn't ready to learn, for all he cares Abu cannot wait for the 23years old girl to put to birth so he can send her back to her parents to give her a proper home training.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nanah's POV

"Please safiyanu deliver this things and come back soon,
Hurry I have another delivery to make."I say as i grab my phone and read the few pending orders with a sigh.

When I come home 2months ago i never thought i would stay this long, I was hoping abu would come or send someone on his behalf and i will go back to my husband house but for the past 60years not even a message from his contact nor a call, I feel so ignored and irrelevant, there are days where i wish I've stayed and maybe things would have gone back to normal but then i know very well if I didn't leave at that time the emotional trauma i was going through would have affected me so badly and i would have loss my sanity.

I wanted taking a job but my mum advice me not to, she says I should wait if I go back to Abu house i can beg him to start working so it won't look as do i disrespect him,
She gave me some money and i add it up with the few money i have to restart my small chop kitchen services and alhamdulilah I'm making alot of money, but the question i keep asking myself is.
"For how long will this continue?
What if Abu did not come?
Will things ever work out between us ?
Will he come after me or am i going to continue waiting forever.

"Aunty Nanah."the familiar voice call me snapping me out of my daydream and i look up to the kitchen door.

"Good evening."she greet and i smile at her.