15

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 15

NANAH'S POV

Meeting Ramlat that day is like one of the worst thing that happened to me this year aside sadiq betrayal, sure we used to be good friends back at school,
I don't want things to be like before, she keeps bombarding my phone with annoying messages and try real hard for us to be friends,
Even going to to the extend of wanting me to be a part of her bridesmaid which is something I'm not looking forward to, she do already came to my house 3 times since we met, it's annoying and i just don't like it.

"Ramlat say she's coming,
I want to go home,mujahid is coming back today i want to go and start preparing."jidderh say snapping me out of my daydream and turn my gaze back to her.

"Why did you tell her I'm at home,
I honestly don't want anything to do with that girl, she's too lousy and persistent."I say and jidderh sigh.

"Nanah be nice,
I honestly don't know why you hate this girl, we were cool back in school,
Anyway what's up with you this days?"she ask and i shake my head.

"Nothing,
Just stuff,
Personal adult life stuff."I say and she sigh, jidderh have loss alot of weight, I seriously want to ask her what's going on with her but i have my own personal problem to deal with.

"May God make it easy for us."she say with a long pause.

"Nanah."jidderh call and I look at her.
Don't rush into marriage."she say with a heavy sigh.
Sometimes i wishe I'm single, the responsibility and everything is just too much for me,
Do you know mujahid have a wife in Ukraine."she say and i my eyes widen in suprise.

"Wife?"I say with a yell and she nod,
She's just staring blankly at the wall, with no emotions on her face.

"He was married all this while,
After we got married and i couldn't conceive that's when i found out,
He literally marry me because he thought i will be pregnant for him."she say with a sniff and flick her tears from her eyes making me to sigh as i gently path her on the back in a soothing gesture.

"Nanah please don't marry this old man, you will never be happy,
Let go whatever sadiq did to you,
Atleast this abubakar guy is nice and he really did like you from the way he's been going after you."she say and i my heart ache, I release a heavy breathe and remove my hand from her back.

"Jidderh Abubakar is engaged."I say and she give me a confuse look, jidderh and i have been busy with the problems in our life that we barely have time to meet or talk like old times.

"That day at the wedding we went."I say and she nod,
I go on and explain to her what transpire between us and how abubakar move on with his life.

"Haven't you met him since then?"she ask after my long explanation and i shake my head.

"I did jD,
But he barely even look at me,
Ramlat is his fiance."I say and jidderh nod, we both stay quiet for a while before jidderh speak.

"I hope God will settle our affairs some day."she say optimistically and i nod muttering Ameen.

"But did you try and atleast tell him how you feel?
Nanah pride and ego won't take us anywhere in life,
Tell him how you feel,
And let him know you are sorry."jidderh day and I shake my head.