36

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 36

5days pass and Abu haven't say a word to Nanah regarding the pregnancy, he just completely ignore her no matter how much she try to talk to him, Nana knows there's no way her actions can be justify, she jumping into doing all this by herself is never the right decision in the first place.

"Abu can you please atleast let's talk?"Nanah say sitting on the edge of the bed where her husband is laying down.

"Ab......

"What do you want to say Nanah?
You want to convince me that this baby you are carrying is mine?
It's not mine,
You know it and I know it,
Then what's the long talk about."abubakar say and Nanah stare at him for a while and release a heavy breathe.

"Abu i.....
Yes it's not yours but I promise by my life i didn't cheat on you.......

"I don't Care,
You see this marriage,
This whole thing between us,
It can never work because we are just completely opposite of each other,
Right from the beginning there are numerous redflags that's enough for me to know this won't work but i was just stupid to see all that."abubakar add and Nanah just stare at him.

"Abu i had an IVF."Nanah say and he glance at her.

"Obviously you did,
I don't want to have kids now,
I also had a vesectomy."he say and khadijah stare at him baffle

"You did?"Nanah ask and he give her a confuse look.

"Yes and so?
Look Nanah i have a long morning,
I have work and important stuffs to deal with than this your pregnancy issue."abubakar say and drop his phone before laying on the bed with a sigh.

"Abu......

"What?"he bark and Nanah shake her head.

"You had a vesectomy without telling me,
You know how much your mum has been adamant about pregnant an.......

"Those that matter now at all?
You are pregnant Nanah,
You went all the way downtown and have this procedure without my concert."Abu say and Nanah give him a weird look.

"You thought i won't find out?
It's 21st century Nanah,
I'm a doctor and you want to believe that 80% of the doctor's in this town know me."he say and Nanah open her mouth to speak but he turn off the bedside lamp.

She sit there for a while before she decided to join Abu on the bed, Nanah wonder why everything cannot just go as she want it to be, there's always one problem or the other bubbling out of her life, the night seems long to her and by the time she fall asleep a gentle tap on her awakes her.

"Nanah are you alright?"Abu ask and she try sitting upright but feel it.

"Ye....yes."she say and Abu look down at the white bedspread.

"You are bleeding."he say and Nanah look down confuse.

"Am I?"she ask and quickly stand up,
Sure enough there's a heavy stain on the bed.

For khadijah she do be lieing to herself if she say she isn't happy about the miscarriage, at thesame time she feels guilty, atleast now she will get to convince Abu for them to have another baby.