I've Got You All Figured Out- Marauders

Imagine: Knowing that James, Sirius and Peter are Animagi and Remus is a Werewolf and messing with them about it until they finally confront you

A.N: I apologise in advance if this is a little rusty. Apart from my Stranger Things imagine I wrote a couple weeks ago I haven't actually written one of these since ending Vol.2.

I'm easing myself back into writing imagines so at the moment I won't be taking requests for this.

Y/h/h- Your Hogwarts House

-----

You've known for a while about the boys' secret. The exact moment being when you figured out why Remus disappears once a night every month. You felt nothing but heartbreak for the Gryffindor, only knowing a fraction of the challenges he has to face because of it. The other three of course following suit with joining Remus on his monthly absences. You didn't blame them really, you no doubt would do the same thing if the opportunity arose. Perhaps that's why you've never outed them? But then again you have no reason to. You get along with them.

Severus, however, doesn't see it that way and since coming to the conclusion that you know something, he hasn't left you alone. You'll admit it frustrates you but not as much as you do to him when you dismiss his pleas for knowing the little secret. "Y/n, just tell me what it is. I beg you." He'd usually say after your initial refusal. "I'm not going to tell anyone, I promise." He'd then add as if those words would help aid him. It never did but you admired his effort nonetheless.

This typically would result in you rolling your eyes, turning to him, and saying something along the lines of; "But you will though, that's the thing." You'd shoot him down. He'd fall silent. "I'm not stupid Sev, you'd use whatever I know against the boys because you can't stand them and want to see them fail. I'm sorry no." But despite giving your final word, it never stopped him. He'd bug you in between lessons with why you can't just tell him. He'd list different ways in which you could use the information for your own gain and so on.

Until one day you had enough and snapped. "Severus, I said no!" This gained a few stares, one of them being Peter, who no doubt will report it back to James, Sirius and Remus.

"But-"

"No!" Severus gulped, falling silent. "I have nothing to offer you so drop it, okay? I do not need to give you a reason because no means no and that is my final answer." You didn't wait for his reply that day as you walked back off to the Y/h/h common and up to your dorm.

Likewise, Severus hasn't spoke to you since. Too wrapped up in his annoyance to do so. So now, if he does see you, he does nothing but scowl. He doesn't even attempt to hide it, which everyone has noticed. You simply ignore it. At the end of the day, his "lose" in friendship doesn't truly bother you as you were never really friends to begin with, just acquaintances at best due to your friendship with Lily.