(Request) Golden Child- Sirius & Regulus

Requested by: hufflepuffed_-_-_-_

Request: Hi I was wondering if you would write something like either James' sister and she's got an eating disorder or Sirius and Reggie's sister and they get into an argument about something

Summary: You and Sirius get into an argument. Regulus ends up becoming involved as well.

A.N: I'm not overly sure this makes total sense? I do apologise if it doesn't. I've re-written this so much already and have taken way too long to write it. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

-----

Walburga and Orion Black were out of the house when the argument started. They were over at your cousins', talking with Druella and Cygnus about some kind of arrangement they were hoping to make which, according to Regulus, involved you two somehow. Sirius for some unknown reason wasn't apart of said arrangement.

You shook your mind of these thoughts, not wanting to distract yourself from the chore at hand. Besides if your parents wanted you to know, they'll tell you. They have in the past, so why not now? This being the case has meant you've placed a lot of trust in them over the years that they'll inform you with anything they feel you should know if and when it's needed.

Many people, Sirius included, have disagreed with you on this, claiming that you put way too much faith into your parents for what a young witch should do. Sirius once remarking that you follow them blindly. You've always dismissed the claims. At the end of the day Walburga and Orion are your parents and so have your best interests at heart. Surely?

Shaking your head of this, you got back to what you were doing. "This isn't getting this list done." You thought, looking back down at the parchment in front of you on the kitchen table. Orion had asked before he left if you could write up an inventory list of all the potion ingredients they keep in the house and make a note of what they're low on. And that's exactly what you're doing.

Although, admittedly, you were confused at first as to why your dad asked you to do this as Orion has always been very strict about not letting you or your brothers touch or have anything to do with the ingredients. But as usual it wasn't something you're going to question when they come back.

You sat contently. Leaning over the parchment as you dipped your quill into your ink pot. The next set of ingredients being laid out in front of you by Kreature, who had some gathered in his arms still, the labels all facing you. Your eyes scanned over them as your quill made contact with the parchment again and you began to pick the small jars up, observe them and jot them down. Once done, Kreature moved to stand on the counter by the cabinet which housed all the ingredients, silently waiting until you need the next lot. You found the task to be quite therapeutic, if you say so yourself. Definately a change in pace from spending your time mainly in your room.