(Request) Unforgivable- Regulus' daughter

Requested by: XxTallythebanishedxx

Request: Could you do an imagine for me where Lucy reaches her breaking point with Sirius when he brings James over to her father and mother's wedding anniversary and Regulus having enough tells their daughter to crucio James?
(James use to bully Lucy's mom because she is a half blood)

-----

"Sirius and James will be over soon!" Called Regulus, standing at the foot of the stairs, informing his daughter of the two Marauders soon to be arrival. Lucy, who was calmly laying sprawled out on her bed, called back but still couldn't help the groan of annoyance which left her lips as she moved to rest her arm across her forehead.

She's known about Sirius coming over, has done for some time, but she wasn't quite aware nor prepared for James to make an appearance. In fact her nor her parents knew nothing until late last night when an owl- Sirius' owl- came swooping in through the kitchen window, letter clutched tightly in its beak, explaining that James will be joining today. Sirius, as usual, having no regard for his brother's opinions on the subject as he took it upon himself to invite James, seeing nothing wrong with not asking. That was what got Lucy the most; Sirius didn't ask, he told. All three of them weren't too pleased with the prospect as one could imagine.

Despite their differences and the at-best rocky relationship, Lucy could tolerate her uncle for a couple of hours, she's had to for a long time. So she knew how not to let her uncle's words or attitude get under her skin. But James Potter on the other hand, now he was a completely different story. Lucy loathed him, despised him with a passion. Sure, if she'd been introduced to him without the knowledge she has of him then she's positive she'd most likely get along with James. Even go as far as to consider him family. But given the fact she knows how he used to treat her mum during his time at Hogwarts, Regulus letting it slip one night, she now can't stand the sight of him. After all, her mum couldn't help being born a half-blood. Blood status isn't something someone can control.

Forcing herself to sit up and move to perch on the edge of her bed, swinging her feet over to touch the floor, Lucy ran a hand through her hair. Today is suppose to be a good day- it being her parents' wedding anniversary- but she had this sinking feeling that it was going to be anything but.

A knock sounded at the front door not long later which prompted Lucy to sigh heavily, reluctant in standing up off her bed. "Time to play nice." She muttered, rolling her eyes. Regulus called for her once more at the foot of the stairs as her mum went to answer the door.

"Sirius. James." She heard her mum say after opening the door. There was already tension. Lucy left her room and stood on the landing at the top of the stairs for a brief second. "How lovely to have you. Please, come in." Although her mum wouldn't admit it, Lucy could hear the hesitance in her voice. She didn’t enjoy being in close proximity to James, even after all this time. No that Lucy could fault her mum for it, she'd be the same, and frankly, she could already feel her blood beginning to boil because of it.