(Request) You & I- Barty Jr

Requested by: Haraclov_14

Request: are you writing for Barty Jr? Can you do Barty Jr x Older! Slytherin! Grindelwald Male Reader? Reader was in the same year as Sirius. They first met on the train during Barty's first year. Initially Barty was afraid of Reader because the reader was cold, quiet, indifferent, and gave off a gloomy aura. But after they talked and the reader explained everything he asked and didn't know, he thought that reader weren't as bad as he thought. And they became close. While at Hogwarts they spend time together, go to Library, go to Hogsmeade, spending time by the lake, sometimes reader protect him from bullies, watching Quidditch match, and many other things they do together. Barty begins to realize that feelings are rising within him, he fell in love with reader. But he always kept his feelings under wraps because he thought reader thought he didn't like boys. Until where he finally worked up the courage to confess his feelings to reader in reader's last year in an empty hallway. He thought he would be laughed at or looked at in disgust, but all he heard were chuckles and reader hugging him saying "I guess I'm in one sided love, took you long enough." And the rest you can think of. Long? Yes, I know.

A.N: I've been looking forward to writing this since I received it and I really do like how it's turned out, hope you do too?

**No longer taking requests**

-----

"He's bad news, Barty." The words had made you take a pause in wanting to leave your compartment, your hand resting on the door handle as you stood there. "He's exactly like his old man, you know, the dark wizard I was telling you about? The one who Professor Dumbledore defeated." The student paused, waiting on the other student's- Barty's- response. You leaned a little closer toward the glass, peering out to see where they are. You spotted them, a few steps ahead of your compartment, to your right. They hadn't noticed you- or maybe then had when they passed and the warning was deliberate? Either way, you continued to stand there, listening. Barty must have nodded or at least given a positive response as the other student continued. "Well, he's exactly like him. Like father, like son, I say. Anyway, it's best to stay away from him. You don't want to mix with him."

You took a step back, clenching your jaw and tearing your gaze away from them. Your eyes briefly become fixed on your shoes until you returned back to the window and where the two students are. A pang of anger sweeping across you. However, you found it wasn't aimed toward Barty, you don't even know the kid, but toward the student warning him of you. The anger you had, indeed, inherited from your dad. The irony in that. Without thinking, you stepped forward and pulled open the door. The abrupt sound alerting both students.

Barty froze, his eyes locking with yours as the other student's mouth hung ajar. Your eyes flicking to him in pure annoyance. He stepped back. And now that you could see the student, a spark of recognition crossing you as you realised who the boy was. He's a second year Gryffindor. His name escaping you. But you remember him well, he'd spent the best part of a week last year in the library pestering you about your dad. You ignored him, as you've grown to do whenever anybody asked, keeping quite and continuing on with your studies. Although, in hindsight, in doing so it only aided to the fact everybody believes you to be a very reserved and indifferent Slytherin. The aura you've grown to have about you, making people stay clear of you. It's frustrating to say the least.