(Request) Got Your Back- Golden Trio & Weasleys

Requested by: theextrovertbookworm

Request: heyyy I understand if you won't have any time or motivation but i have another request, which takes place in the Order of the Pheonix but the reader is a Weasley in her third year and is crying because she's had detention with umbitch for the first time but the twins, the trio and Ginny find her and help her out. Thank you soo much if you end up doing this.

A.N: I'm breaking my own rules, I know, but I really wanted to do this. This will most likely be the only exception, too. Maybe I start up a Harry Potter imagines book as well?? Who knows.

-----

It started off with you asking for her to repeat what she'd said and ended with you in detention.

You wouldn't mind but you hadn't actually done anything, hadn't uttered a single word out of line, but she didn't see it that way. It was nothing but a simple, "Professor, could you repeat that? I didn't quite hear you." And she claimed you to be disruptive.

"Detention, Miss Y/l/n, for speaking out of turn." You recall her saying.

So here you are.

Sitting perfectly still, afraid to annoy her further, you daren't move. A dull ache settling in your lower back from the lack of movement and the hard wooden chair. She was drinking a freshly brewed cup of tea as you tried your best to avoid her harsh stare. Your gaze desperately trying to fixate on the parchment that had been placed in front of you. The words; I will not be disruptive, written at least ten times on the parchment.

"I still don't know what I did wrong?" You mumbled, what you thought was silently but was in fact just loud enough for her to hear.

"You say something, my dear?" She questioned, a edge to her words as her stare seemed to narrow. You gulped. You've never been one for getting into trouble, not like your three older brothers- Ron, Fred and George. So much so that this was your first and hopefully only detention. You were mortified when she gave out the punishment to you during class.

Hesitantly, you repeated yourself. "It's just- I'm unsure of what I've actually done wrong." Your eyes flicking to meet hers and you regretted it instantly. The look she held was one of pure anger, a look similar to what Lucius Malfoy expresses on a regular basis- according to your dad that is. You swallowed. "I didn't hear what you were saying on Centaurs over Astoria and her friends so I asked if you could repeat it, that's all."

Professor Umbridge clenched her jaw, in an attempt to compose herself. It wasn't working. "Yes, well, next time raise your hand when wanting to ask me something." She hissed. You frowned. That's exactly what you'd done. "As for Miss Greengrass, I expect she was simply conferring with her friends about the topic." She defended.