(Request) Unforgivable- Regulus' Daughter (Part 2)

Requested by: XxTallythebanishedxx

Original Request: Could you do an imagine for me where Lucy reaches her breaking point with Sirius when he brings James over to her father and mother's wedding anniversary and Regulus having enough tells their daughter to crucio James?
(James use to bully Lucy's mom because she is a half blood)

New Request: Part 2 please! Roxy's brothers and sister show up and slap some sense into Sirius when Lucy says to Sirius. "You never loved me, you were absent from me my whole life. I have always and will always love Uncle Lucius more than you. This love you had for me was never there. Get your head out of your ass Sirius, I'll never love you." And then Lucius and Lucy's other uncles all have their wands pointing at Sirius, and Lucy is holding Fernley's hand.
- Maybe Lucius could be holding Lucy's hand.
- On her father's side of the family... lucy is Lucius' favourite niece.

A.N: This is a short chapter, I apologise.

-----
Part II
-----

The following day was possibly worse then the day before. Depending on which side of the line you're on. For Lucy it was nothing more then added glee, well the outcome was at least, for Sirius however, who made the mistake on returning back to his brother's house for some undisclosed reason, it was not.

After James and Sirius fled the house following the Cruciatus Curse being used on James, both of Lucy's parents wrote and sent owls to their respective relatives. For Regulus it was his cousin in law, Lucius Malfoy. For Roxy, it was her brothers- Callan, Fernley, Lyall- and her sister. All whom answered within quick succession to the letters being sent.

Lucius was the first to respond, declaring he'll be over mid-morning the following day. Although apologising that neither Narcissa nor Draco would be able to accompany him as they had some business in Knockturn Alley to attend to.

Roxy's siblings wrote next, saying, similar to Lucius, that they'll be over mid-morning the following day as well. Although, unlike with Lucius, they didn't clip their anger over the situation regarding the two Marauders' behaviour. Their words conveying the irritation clearly. The four also added early apologies for their actions if they were to see either Sirius or James during their time at the Black and Von Archer house. Lucy caught sight of her mother chuckling when she read that part.

So, now, with the extended family all present in the living room, gathered around all bickering, it was then that Sirius realised his mistake when he came stumbling in through the fireplace, having used the Floo network rather then the front door like last time.

The common green hue of the flames crackled as they died down, until no shade of colour was visible, giving the fireplace the illusion of it never been used. The only give away being the heavy smell of smoke and the cinder from the wood.

Sirius was on the floor, having lost his balance when he stumbled through. Groaning, the older Black brother forced himself into a kneeling position as he sat back on his feet. The living room fell silent as everyone turned to stare, some in anger, others in mild confusion, at Sirius' exasperated look. Meeting all their faces in turn, Sirius' eyes went wide as he attempted to speak but nothing audible came out.

"Why are you here?" Regulus was the first to break the silence which had settled. Sirius turned to him apologetically.

"I-" He stuttered, glancing to the cold looks of everyone in the room. He swallowed. "I came to apologise. It was selfish for me to bring James over yesterday and-" He paused again. This time turning to Lucy, who was sat between Lucius and Fernley. "I'm sorry." He spoke, genuine regret in his voice. Lucy crossed her arms. "I should never have compared you to my godson like that. I love you dearly Lucy and-"

Lucy stood up, clear annoyance across her face as she crossed the room. Moving so she was now standing in front of her uncle. Sirius, having fallen silent upon the dark look she wore, stared up at her in both confusion and intimidation. "You look just like Reggie." He thought.

"Don't lie." She began, her tone clipped. "You've never loved me. You were absent from me my whole life." She laughed. Now the others were moving to stand, cautious to where this was leading or rather escalating to. Lucy then threw her arm out, gesturing to Lucius, who looked between them both with a calm yet intrigued manner. "I have always and will always love Uncle Lucius more than you. He's been there for me. Besides, this love you had for me was never there. So get your head out of your arse Sirius, because I'll never love you."

Sirius stared, brokenly, he didn't know what to say nor what to do for that matter. "I-" He started but nothing followed. Sighing, he looked to his brother for some form of assistance but nothing happened, Regulus simply stared back, a cold expression which matched everyone else. "Lucy, please." He then begged.

It was at this that Lucius came over and stood beside Lucy. Lucy moving her hand to hold his as if wanting reassurance to what she's just said. Lucius squeezed her hand lightly as he peered down at Sirius, a look of distain now apparent. "I believe you've over stayed your welcome here, Black." He spoke. "Don't you?"

Sirius nodded, knowing better then to push what little luck he likely has, as he scrambled to his feet. However, as he did this, Roxy's brothers had moved to block his access to the fireplace. Their wands drawn but not yet raised to him. "Yes. You're right. I'll leave, no need to escalate anything, right?" He gulped. Backing away, having not realised the Von Archer brothers behind him, Sirius etched closer to the fireplace only to stop when a wand jabbed his back, causing him to hiss at the sudden prode of pain. Glancing over his shoulder, it was Lyall's wand which was digging into him. The other two followed suit in raising their wands to point to him. Sirius turned back, fear clutching his chest.

"You never learn Sirius." Regulus muttered, almost disappointedly. Sirius frowned, confused by the statement, but didn’t say anything. Not that he had the chance to as Callan flicked his wand and cast a basic level jinx at him. Sirius, almost instantly, withered in pain not that there were any to begin with. And for the faintest of seconds the spell reminded him of one of the jinxes Peter once used on Severus during their school years.

The moment the spell wore off and the imaginary pain faded, another spell was cast and another and another. Until each wizard in the room had cast one, in their attempt to knock some sense into the Marauder. The only people who did not fire a spell at Sirius was Lucy and Roxy. Roxy not particularly wanting to and Lucy having had her fun yesterday, besides she was more content watching then anything. Lucius continued to hold Lucy's hand as his spell faded. The Von Archer brothers, Regulus and Lucius all lowering their wands.

Lucius then took a step forward, Sirius giving him a weary look. "Now, I believe it's in your best interest to leave, am I correct?" Sirius nodded vigorously as Lucius made a noise of content, glancing briefly to Regulus before speaking back up. "I also suggest for you to never talk to my niece again, or enter this house for that matter." He declared. "Unless, of course, you'd like more jinxes cast at you."

Sirius shook his head. "I'll leave. I'll leave." He promised. Seeming satisfied, Regulus then nodded towards his brothers in law, signalling for them to step aside. Upon doing so, they all kept a firm grip on their wands as they all glared as Sirius passed them. Sirius didn't look, opting to keep his head low as he neared the fireplace. Grabbing a handful of the green powder from the bag kept above the mantelpiece, Sirius stepped into the fireplace, spoke his destination, and threw his hand down, freeing the Floo powder to make contact with the wood of the fire. Green flames appeared, consuming him, and as quick as the flames appeared, he disappeared. A haze of green flames and smoke being left in his place.

The fireplace went back to its previous appearance in seconds as Regulus then turned to his cousin in law. "Thank you." He then looked to the Von Archers. "And thank you as well."

They all smiled, concealing their wands again. "You're family." Fernley began. "We'll do anything."