(Request) Love and Victory- Remus

Requested by: CaeleyRussell2

Request: Hi can you do a girl Y/n x Remus. Y/n is James' sister and she is in Hufflepuff and she is the team seeker and they have been secretly dating for 3 months and when Y/n wins against Ravenclaw Remus and her go to Remus' dorm to celebrate/ make out. James, Peter and Sirius come in and catches them making out they have to explain everything and Y/n knows about Remus' furry little problem thank you

-----

Three months.

You've been dating for three months and still no one is none the wiser.

You thought the relationship would be uncovered within the first week or two, the first month at a push. That your brother, James Potter, would sniff the relationship out. But no, no one, not even your close friends, are aware that you're dating a Gryffindor. More specifically you're dating Remus Lupin.

It's an honest and wholesome relationship, one that you cherish immensely and wish to never end. However, like mentioned, no one is aware and so you both have to sneak around just to spend time in each other's company. It wasn't ideal but you both felt it to be more comfortable with keeping the relationship privet. Neither of you being particularly fond of the idea of the prying eyes of your fellow class mates nor their opinions on the relationship. Seeming as everyone had an opinion these days.

Although you'd imagine it to be a lot worse if you were sorted into a house like Slytherin rather then your beloved Hufflepuff house. You, yourself, not having anything against Slytherin but you know a lot of other people do. So, you're thankful, in that aspect, that you were never sorted into the cunning house of the serpent.

"I feel like I've not seen you in days." Came Remus' voice as he crept up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. You jolted, not expecting him do so, but you were quick to relax and lean into him.

"I've missed you too." You chuckled, looking up at him. He smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of your forehead. "Although, don't you think this is a little risky?" You then asked, moving your head to glance around at the quiet surroundings of the library.

Remus didn't seem to be the least bit concerned as he shrugged. "Not even in the slightest." He answered coolly, but sighed upon seeing your face. "Look around you." He instructed. "No one's even looking in our direction. We're fine, love, I promise." You found yourself nodding despite not being fully convinced. Remus picked up on it but continued to hold you regardless. You ultimately hummed in defeat. Remus knew you to well.

Resting your hands above his which were still firmly held around your middle, you relaxed. "Are you coming to my match later?" You felt him nod as he gave his response.

"I wouldn't miss it." He confirmed. "It's Ravenclaw you're versing, correct?" His voice becoming a tad more serious as you nodded. "Keep an eye on their new Beater, Jones. He's got a nasty swing." He informed. Confused, you leant away from him slightly as you looked up at him, frowning. "He almost knocked James off his broom during their match this morning. The kid plays dirty."