Blue and Green- Severus Part 2

Requested by: DreamyKawaii

Original Request: Can I request being Sirius Black pure blood Ravenclaw chubby female reader x Severus Snape from Marauders please. Reader's best friend is Remus Lupin, reader is excellent dullest and expert in Potion and History of Magic. Reader only sees Sirius as a brother figure.

New Request: Can u write part 2 where James finds out Snape and reader relationship and he hates Snape and bullies him Remus runs off to fe reader and she hexes James but first slaps him in the face

**No longer taking requests**

-----
Part II
-----

“Sev?”

Severus looked up, breaking his concentration. His eyes switching from the cauldron he was in the middle of stirring and over to you who had also paused in stirring your own potion. Your gaze intently watching him. Although his eyes flicked back down to his cauldron every so often, keeping an eye on it, the Slytherin found himself smiling. “Yeah?” He hummed, now curious as to what was on your mind.

You looked just past your boyfriend’s shoulder, your face turning expressionless for a split second, to the group of tables housing a handful of your other classmates on the other side of the classroom before turning back to Severus. “He’s staring at you again.” Your voice was low, almost a whisper. Taking this in, Severus simply sighed, annoyed. He didn’t need to turn and look to know just who was staring at him, sending daggers into his back. As usual, Professor Slughorn was oblivious to this, not that either of you were expecting the professor to do much anyhow.

“Potter can stare all he likes.” Severus muttered, his voice dropping to match yours albeit moodier. “I couldn’t care less.” Nodding, you fell silent, respecting his response as your hand found his on the table. You grasped it, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze, one Severus was appreciative of. James had turned away, busying himself with his own potion, by now.

You wanted to hold his hand for longer, as did Severus, but you both had your respective potions to complete and for Severus he wanted to perfect his. So, with a quick and- so you thought- subtle kiss to his knuckles you released his hand, allowing your boyfriend to continue on with the brewing of his potion. A blush rising to his cheeks as his eyes glanced to yours momentarily, you both smiling like idiots. The fact you still had this effect on him, even now, after being a couple officially for almost a month, amazes you. Truthfully, he has the exact same effect on you too still, so you weren’t one to complain on the matter.

Returning your focus back to your cauldron, Severus already invested in his, you were just about to pick up the third ingredient from your test tube rack when you caught sight of James. He had an odd look about him as you caught his gaze before he turned away from you, moving to ask the people on his table something. This only intrigued you and so you furrowed your eyebrows and continued watching. Periodically stirring your potion. Ever so often both James and the people on his table would spare a glance toward you, some looking to Severus as well, and that’s when you got a sinking feeling to what this was all about. James was asking about you two. He didn’t know. Although, you always thought he did considering two of his closest friends- Remus and Sirius- are also your closest friends and have been well aware of your relationship with Severus from the beginning. They must not have told him, you then thought, a small smile crossing your lips as you did so. You knew the pair heavily respected you but you didn’t realise just how much.