(Request) Likewise- Severus

Requested by: Rocking_Kitty

Request: I want y/n and Severus as sassy brother-sister type relationship.... I just love sassy snape.

A.N: I'm so sorry there isn't much of a story line but I do hope I've achieved what you wanted nonetheless?

-----

It's safe to say that both you and Severus have possibly the strangest relationship going. One that, as it seems, confuses just about anybody and everybody around you both. That including the four mischievous Gryffindors of which you've grown accustom to. They, to Severus' amusement, couldn't fathom out your close knit bond even if their lives depended on it. Thankfully it didn't.

You and Severus are often together, Professor McGonagall once describing you both as joint at the hip. Something which neither of you can deny. It was true after all. And truth be told, Severus was like a brother to you and you a sister to him. It's just how it was.

One of these occasions which proved this was your current situation in the Hall with the Marauders. Originally, you were only sat with Peter, him offering to keep you company while Severus finished up down in Potions, but the other three misfits decided on dropping in, so now it's all five of you sat in the Great Hall.

You, admittedly, had zoned out a little, growing steadily tiresome of the boy's debate on the Quidditch World Cup next year. Quidditch isn't your cup of tea, surprisingly. And if witches and wizards are suppose to fly, they'd have wings, was usually what you found yourself saying... or thinking at least.

A natural break made its way into the conversation as Sirius flicked his eyes to you. Picking up on the bored look on your face. You and him have an odd friendship, admittedly. Some days you were okay with each other and other days- like today- you weren't. Sirius often or not making little jabs at you due to your friendship with Severus. He's never been like this with Lily, you've noticed, but then again that's most likely because of James. Either way, the comments never normally irritated you. It's something you've grown use to and so are able to ignore. It annoys Severus to no end but not you.

"Where's your shadow?" He commented with a smug look. "Where's Snivellus?"

Turning your attention to him, you raised an eyebrow. "It's Severus." You corrected in a bored tone. The other three boys now looking to you as you defended your friend. "And he's down in Potions if you must know."

Sirius scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back slightly. "Messing with his chemistry set, no doubt." You rolled your eyes, looking away from the Gryffindor for a split second only to see Severus walking towards you down the Hall. You smirked, looking back. Surprisingly only Peter clocked Severus after you turned back but also kept quiet.

Seconds later Severus called out, clearly overhearing Sirius' comment. "That's cute." His usual deadpan expression etched on his face. You stifled a laugh as you sipped some Pumpkin juice. Sirius, James and Remus all jumping at the sound of the Slytherin's monotone voice. They all turned to look at him as he came to a stop behind you.