(Request) Golden Child- Sirius & Regulus Part 2

Requested by: hufflepuffed_-_-_-_ & alohastitch626

Original Request: Hi I was wondering if you would write something like either James' sister and she's got an eating disorder or Sirius and Reggie's sister and they get into an argument about something

New Request(s): Yeah that's fine you made it and a part 2 would be so good.

- Ahhh so good please do a part 2 where the golden child gets punished and they're there to comfort/protect them.

Warnings: violence/ domestic abuse. A few swear words.

A.N: I've based this off my own experience with my own father (because you know, trauma makes the best inspiration it seems) so I do appreciate if this is too much for some people to read.
This also reminds me of a House of Black story I was working on several months ago. It's still in my drafts I believe.
I also had every intention of expanding on the comfort at the end of the chapter but I couldn't quite work out how I wanted it to go so I hope what I've done is okay!

-----
Part II
-----

It's been a couple of weeks now since that argument with your brothers, Sirius specifically, and frankly, you've begun to realise that there just might be more truth to their words then you previously wanted to believe.

Like now for example.

All five of you were sat, in silence, eating dinner. The tension was unknowingly thick. Sirius and Regulus would periodically glance to each other as if sensing the unexplainable mood your parents' seem to be in. You noticed their looks but chose not to comment on it, instead you snuck a few glances in their direction, frowning. Walburga stared, harsh as usual, between the three of you as if you'd all somehow done something to upset her. Had you? And Orion, well he just seemed to stare off just past his wife's shoulder. His look equally as cold yet seemingly avoidant on wanting to look at you three. Again, almost as if you'd all done something. Sirius held a slight tremble in his hand as he raised his fork to his mouth to eat, something you frowned at yet again.

You, on the other hand, seemed to be the only one who wasn't either on edge or unnecessarily angry. If anything you were confused. You knew, from what the pair had admitted to you during that argument, to why Sirius and Regulus were anxious. But you were unsure to your parents' mood. Yes, they usually are slightly more stern during meals so this to some extent was common but, as usual, you've always put that to them having tiring days and never to anything else. The again, you've never truly seen them look this annoyed. And oh boy did it show.

Walburga was the first to speak, her piercing gaze snapping to you. You gulped subconsciously, you always did find her look to be a little on the intimidating side, more then you cared to admit. "Cygnus spoke of Bellatrix tutoring you." She said, her posture seeming to straighten more as if to impress, not that there was anyone here to impress. Your mind clicked to what the older witch was referring to- that arrangement her and Orion had gone over to Druella and Cygnus' for a couple weeks ago, the day of the argument. The same one which you still knew nothing about, despite it involving you. However, up until today, nothing had been said of the arrangement, and truthfully a part of you had hoped your parents had forgotten all about it.