(Request) Find You- Remus

Requested By: wyattlykensenswife

Request: My request is that the reader is Remus' siblings and the Marauders take to trying to find them and they all eventually do

Y/F/N- Your Friend's Name

-----

You've always been an adventurous child. Always wandering off and finding new and exciting places to explore... or to get lost in as it usually so happens. Your parents more often then not becoming frustrated with this yet deep down wouldn't change your habits for the world. So, when you started your education at the grand school of Hogwarts, they made a little promise with your older brother. Not only for him to keep an eye on you, as any parent would ask of their older child, but to also make sure you don't wander off and get yourself into trouble for doing so.

You've never truly been aware of this promise your parents made with Remus, although admittedly, you have begun to have your suspicions. After all, when your brother always seems to find you not long after you've wandered off for whatever reason, it does tend to raise some conjecture.

Still, it's not stopped you from wandering. Much like it hasn't now.

You, along with one of your friends, were walking down one of the many corridors that filled the school when you slowed down. Something just out of view catching your eye. Glancing back to your friend, seeing that they hadn't noticed your absence, went back to the thing that had interested you to begin with.

It was one of the paintings. It seemed... out of place. Like it didn't belong. You couldn't quite put your finger on why it felt that way but it just did. Moving past some of the other students who were, much like you were suppose to be doing, on their way to their next lesson, you approached the painting, eyeing it up.

The painting itself wasn't a portrait like all the rest seem to be, albeit from a couple of exceptions on some of the other floors, instead it was simply just a lonesome landscape. It moved, much like the rest did, but the landscape itself was pretty much empty. There wasn't anything particularly captivating about it. Not only that but the golden painted frame that held the painting seemed to hang slightly away from the wall. Not by much but enough for you to notice. And, to you, it almost looked as if there was a gap, like it was covering something. Like it was the door to a-

Your train of thought was disrupted by the mention of your name. You sighed irritably. "Y/n?" Your friend called, having only just realised you weren't walking with them. Pulling your attention away from the painting you turned to look at them. "What are you doing?" They question, raising an eyebrow, knowing full well what you were doing. "We're going to be late for lesson."

"I know but-" You tried to explain, glancing back to the painting for a brief second. Y/f/n cut you off.

"No come on, you're not wandering off again." They spoke, marching over to you and looping their arm with yours to drag you away and in the direction of your next class. "And I'm not getting your brother again to go find you, so please don't make me." They added.