(Request) Back To The Future- Marauders Part 3

Original Request: Can you please make a time travelling story with Marauders

Requested by: theextrovertbookworm

New Request: Hello, I've read all of your Marauders fan fics and i was really hoping you'd write a third part to the back to the future 'series'. I don't know exactly what it would be about but maybe her talking to Sirius and Remus with the Golden Trio and her explaining to Hary and Ron what happened and to Sirius and Remus about her real life? I don't really know but thanks xx

A.N: This isn't my best writing, I'm so sorry. I really struggled writing this for some reason, however, I do hope this is okay? And, despite my opinions, I do feel this is a nice end to the series.

-----
Part III
-----

Grimmauld Place.

Not quite where you thought you'd be spending the last week before the start of term. But when Sirius wrote you a letter explaining and offering for you to stay at his house along with the rest of your friends, you weren't about to say no.

This would also mean that both Harry and Ron would be relentless in asking you about the time turner and just what Sirius and Remus had meant back in the Shrieking Shack back in your third year. A sigh escaped you. "That's going to be an interesting conversation." You muttered quietly. You knew you couldn't keep it from them forever, they would find out, but you just weren't sure if telling them was good idea. Harry more so, what with you meeting and spending some time with his dad. It was his reaction you feared for the most. Hermione, Sirius and Remus have all done excellently in keeping the event tightly lipped, even after Ron tried using Veritaserum on Hermione last year. He failed spectacularly and got a detention for it.

"Y/n?" Sirius called, his hand waving in front of your face. "Y/n." He repeated. This seemed to bring you back as you blinked and shook your head, now staring at him. Sirius had been giving you a small tour of his house while simultaneously taking you up to the room you'll be sharing with Ginny and Hermione. You'd both stopped on the first floor landing when Sirius called your name. His face was full of concern. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just thinking." You replied. Sirius watched you for a second, not convinced, when it dawned on him. He sighed.

"About the time turner again?"

"Yes- I mean no. I don't know." You groaned, frustrated, unsure yourself on what you were trying to say. Sirius seemed to understand and so, while putting your trunk and owl cage gently on the carpeted floor, he turned to you, resting a hand on your shoulder.

"You can tell them." You knew he was referring to Harry and Ron. "You don't have to keep it from them if you don't want to. It's okay." He paused. "Remus and I have never said anything because it's your choice to make, not ours."