Lonely- Marauders

Requested by: UnstableRaven

Request: Hey can you do one where everyone finds out reader is sh-ing and the reader is the sibling of one of them and everyone is concerned. Sorry if it's triggering.

Warnings: Self harm (breif description), scars, blood, depression (implied), negative thoughts, attempted suicide (hinted/implied??).

A/N: I am so so sorry this took me so long. I lost this request and only found it a couple weeks back. Again, I am so so sorry. I really do hope you're doing okay? But it's completely okay if you're not, just as long as you're safe : )
This request reminded me of one of my favourite songs, which in turn I've entitled the same. It's called 'Lonely' by Palaye Royale, it's a truly beautiful song which holds a lot of value to me. But, moving on slightly, due to the nature of this request and the themes within it, please, please, please, read with caution. If you feel this may trigger you or you simply don't feel comfortable reading this, then you are under no obligation in which to do so. I'd much rather you don't read this and feel okay, then read it and it triggers you. (if that makes sense?)
This is the final request of this book, my friends.

**No longer taking requests**

-----

Go for a walk, they say. Sit out in the sun, they say. Spend time in nature. You’ve heard it all before, all the superstitious nonsense about how nature is suppose to help with mental health. How it’s suppose to help heal it. And maybe it does, maybe to some it actually does help, but for you, it never has. In fact it probably never will. For you, being out in nature- be that alone, much like you are now, or with company- has only ever left you to feel worse. The persistent believable negativity and harshness from your own mind just that million times louder- and tempting.

You were exhausted.

You yearned for the pain to stop, for your mind to finally fall silent but it wouldn’t. You knew it wouldn’t. So, over the past year or two, you’ve resulted to using ulterior methods to achieve that effect. One method in particular being more successful and preferable over the others. And it seemed to do the trick too, the pain stopped and your thoughts went silent. You thought you’d cracked it- solved the feeling of drowning in your own mind- but then it returned. The wave of depression being stronger then before. Your method of harming yourself to take away the pain becoming less and less effective with each passing wave.