(Request) Blue and Green- Severus

Requested by: DreamyKawaii

Request: Can I request being Sirius Black pure blood Ravenclaw chubby female reader x Severus Snape from Marauders please. Reader's best friend is Remus Lupin, reader is excellent dullest and expert in Potion and History of Magic. Reader only sees Sirius as a brother figure.

A.N: This took longer then needed as I ended up rewriting it. However, I really enjoyed writing it and feel it's definately a sweet one.

**Requests are closed**

-----

You've come to pride yourself on your, not only impressive, but extensive knowledge on both Potions and History of Magic. You see it as quite the accomplishment, your friends thinking so too. Your vast knowledge making you- apart from the respective Professors of said lessons- quite the expert on both subjects as well as a valued member of either class. Professor Slughorn, on occasion asking for your input during class when giving a lecture.

To add to this, you've also come to be quite the duellist amongst the students of the school, so much so, that you hold the reigning title in the duelling club of 'best dueller'. Another feat you're rather proud of. As you should be.

However, in contrast to this, it means some people have grown to detest you. Taking great pride in picking out your so-called flaws. Not that it overly bothers you mind, you couldn't care less who likes you or who hates you, but when the comments shift and begin to focus solely on your weight, that's when the issue arises. More so in you friends then it does you, truthfully. As you know you're not the skinniest of people within your peers much less the school, you've never claimed to be, but that doesn't stop people from bringing it up and attempting to use it against you and degrade you.

Usually when the comments are thrown toward you, you'll either say a snarky comment back or simply ignore them, both options only seeming to antagonise your bullies further. However, the moment any form of mean or degrading comment is spoken within earshot of either Remus, your closest friend, or Sirius, the one you see as a brother, now that's when it gets a little messy. You've honestly lost count of the number of times, Sirius mainly, have either been sent to Dumbledore's office or have been given detention for either pranking your bullies or straight up hexing them without a second thought, is astonishing. Frankly, it's easier to count the number of times they haven't attacked the bullies.

So, when neither Remus nor Sirius were there to shield you when leaving Potions one morning, and your bullies took the opportunity to harass you once again, you were positively surprised when someone unexpected jumped to your aid. A Slytherin, of whom you share Potions with, who you've admittedly grown to admire despite never having the chance to talk to him. The boy always leaving before you could. Until then, you'd have described him as the silent and mysterious type, but when he so easily withdrew his wand and used some pretty colourful language to defuse the bullies' ego, your opinion changed. You still remember the exchange like it was yesterday.