(Request) Unforgivable- Regulus' Daughter Part 3

Requested by: XxTallythebanishedxx

Original Request: Could you do an imagine for me where Lucy reaches her breaking point with Sirius when he brings James over to her father and mother's wedding anniversary and Regulus having enough tells their daughter to crucio James?
(James use to bully Lucy's mom because she is a half blood)

New Request: Part 3!!! I was thinking that the third part could be about where Lucy's cousins confronting Harry and where they all show them whisper rings and Lucy brings her parents and godfather as proof.

A.N: On a different note (and while I have you all here), I will be closing requests on Tuesday (April 11th) for this book so if you have any requests please send them in before then : )

-----
Part III
-----

The unexpected events of her parents' wedding anniversary were long gone in Lucy's mind. She still thought about it, yes, but it was no longer at the forefront of her mind, unlike it was for other people. One of her cousins in particular, Draco, took great pride in boasting about the incident whenever he got the chance, more so whenever Harry Potter was within each shot of the comments. It drew a smile to Lucy's face as well.

Her other two cousins, Holden Malfoy- Draco's older brother- and Anwyll Lestrange, found the matter to be somewhat amusing. And although they mimicked Draco in making passing comments whenever they saw Harry in the corridors, it's died down now for the pair. They don't feel the need to anymore. It didn't bother Lucy one bit, truthfully.

But the person who has taken Lucy's actions extremely personal, was the son of the wizard Lucy attacked during the holidays. Harry Potter. He took, as Lucy expected, the whole ordeal to a whole new level- surpassing Draco's. It was definitely the Harry Potter Lucy never honestly expected to see, much less be on the receiving end of.

Despite his changed attitude towards Lucy, Harry has never gone out of his way to make her life a living hell. If anything, it's more on the subtle side of the fence. It's the shoulder bashing when he walks past her in the corridor or knocking her pots of ink over in their shared lessons when turning around with his desk usually situated behind hers and claiming it's an accident. It's the slamming into her when playing Quidditch and saying he didn't see her or during DADA or Charms and casting spells in her direction and acting as if he hadn't meant to do it. Overall, Harry was being incredibly childish but as mentioned before, Lucy didn't expect anything less given what she'd done. However, it was beginning to get on her nerves as it was constant, regardless to it being mildly funny.

Holden had suggested late one night in the Slytherin common room to talk to Harry, confront him, Draco had corrected but Lucy was unsure. What would be the point? She doubts it'll stop him much less get him to at least slow down on the persistent behaviour. But then Anwyll joined in and offered his contribution to the conversation claiming it wouldn't hurt to try. As it was, both her parents and godfather are having a meeting tomorrow afternoon with not only Professor Dumbledore but with her head of house too, Professor Snape.