(Request) Uncalled For- Regulus

Requested by: iiamaryllis

Request: Hi!! I have a request, you can take as long as you want but could you do a Regulus Black x Potter reader and James is overprotective of reader and the reader and him get into an argument and the reader is forced to chose to be a Black or a Potter and she chooses Black and you can add more to it.

A.N: I am so sorry for the late update, I don't know where the days have gone. I hope the request is okay too and that it's everything you wanted : )

-----

Regulus called out to you. "Y/n." You were several paces in front of him, wandering down the corridor in your own little world, too distracted by the random barrage of thoughts to actually hear him. It wasn't the first time you've done this, and realising this to be the case, Regulus chuckled softly to himself before picking up his own pace down the corridor. "Y/n/n?" He tried again, his level of volume still the same as before despite the closing distance.

Thankfully, Regulus seemed to be close enough to you that you were able to hear him this time. Upon hearing his voice and pulling yourself out of your thoughts, you stopped and turned around. A smile gracing your lips as your eyes fell on the dark haired Slytherin. Making his way around a mixed group of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, Regulus came to a stop before you, pulling you into a welcomed embrace.

"In your own world again, yeah?" He chuckled against your hair. You just grinned sheepishly.

"Something like that." Regulus only laughs in response.

Students continue to walk around you both as you stand, hugging, in the middle of the corridor, some gawking and others rolling their eyes. Both of you unphased by the common mixed reactions. Pulling away after several more minutes, Regulus held you at arms length, your eyes meeting his again. "Well, if you're not too busy living in that beautiful head of yours, do you want to go to Hogsmeade this weekend?"

Despite the blush that rose to your cheeks from the compliment, a smile was equally as quick to break out onto your face. "I was thinking the same." You spoke. It was true, only this morning had you been thinking of asking Regulus to go to Hogsmeade.

Regulus smirked. "Great minds think alike." He smiled, pulling you in and pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. One you couldn't help but to blush at once again. Pulling away, Regulus kept an arm wrapped around you as you turned to face the direction you were both originally walking, your head burrowing into the crook of his neck. "So, where is it you're off too?"

"Herbology." You chimed as if it were obvious. Regulus hummed.

"But you don't have Herbology?" He then questioned uncertainly, pulling away slightly to look down at you. You look up briefly. "Do you?"

"No." You laughed. "Professor Sprout potted a new plant for me." You explained. "She's left it on the bench near the door in Greenhouse three." It took a moment for your words to wrap around your boyfriend's head but the moment they did, he nodded. "Walk with me?" You then asked, going back to resting your head on his shoulder. "If you're not busy that is."