You're Safe Here- James, Remus & Sirius

Requested by: Anon

Requested by: Anon

Request: Okay she doesn't know if you already have but like it's a poly relationship (or something of the sort) with James, Sirius and Remus. The reader has a nightmare and goes to the boys to seek comfort.

Warning: Mild/ brief description of drowning (nightmare)

A.N: I hope this is okay! This was suppose to have been done and uploaded late last week but I ended up being really ill with heat stroke and I wasn't able to, I'm so sorry.
The nightmare is written in italics. Any feedback on the nightmare section would be much appreicated too, as I never feel I write them very well.

**No longer taking requests**

-----

Nightmares weren't something you got very often, not to the extend of which you did as a child, so when you got them nowadays, it shook you. As it would anyone, truthfully. They could range from anything, being stuck in an endless pit of Devil's Snare without your wand or any form of light source to help you, all the way to being tormented by Voldemort and/or his followers. Today's nightmare came in the form of the Grindylows that inhabit the Black Lake.

Now you don't usually find them scary, not even remotely enough to have a nightmare over them but the brain does have this innate ability to twist anything and everything when it comes to the realm of dreams- or nightmares, in this case.

You were almost there, your fingertips quite literally brushing the underside of the Lake's surface but someone- something- grabbed you. A long-fingered hand gripped your lower leg, giving you no time to react as it began to drag you back under. Away from the surface. You screamed, lashing out as if to dislodge the creature's grip on you but it did nothing. What oxygen you had stored in your lungs deplieting until barely any was left. Your lungs and throat burned and your eyes now sting.

Get off me.

More hands grabbed at you, pulling at every part of you- your jumper, your robe, your skirt. Some even latched onto your face. They were everywhere. You wanted to cry- to scream again.

Get off me!

The murky depth of the Lake's water hindered your sight but you were still able to catch a glimpse at the creatures who were now swarming you. Grindylows. Their cold eyes trained on you and teeth baring. You gulped, your eyes widening in fear. If that were possible given the shear amount of fear you were already experiencing.

GET OFF ME!

You locked eyes with the Grindylow who'd grabbed a hold of you first. It's face, despite glaring, held a look of taunt. It wanted you to continue freaking out, it knew you had no other choice. And while this may be true, your instinct to survive was much stronger and more compelling to continue then to simply not do anything. And so, you continued.