(Request) His Saviour- Severus

Requested by: DreamyKawaii

Request: Can I request young teen Snape x Ravenclaw reader where she saves him from the Marauders and then they go on a date to Hogsmeade fluff.

-----

The Marauders.

Definitely a group of boys that seem to have a knack for keeping you on your toes, even with your on and off friendship with them. This is predominately because they seem to find it increasingly funny to mock and bully your closest friend. Severus Snape.

You love Severus dearly, maybe more then what a friend should and vice versa with him for you. It became common knowledge between you both but you never spoke of it officially. Lily had been the one to introduce you to him back in first year- or rather him to you. Four years ago. In fact your friendship with the Slytherin clicked better then what it did with the four mischievous Gryffindors. Whether it was because you felt Severus to be more on your level then the Marauders were was unclear although you suspect that was likely the case.

Walking shoulder to shoulder with the taller Slytherin, you both were talking aimlessly. Discussing anything from what Severus read in the Daily Prophet this morning to what you thought of Emma Vanity's new hairstyle.

Severus hummed in amusement. "You know Emma was showing off to you, right?" He spoke. You looked to him.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He laughed, nudging your arm playfully with his. You smiled. "As much as she likes you, she feels she needs to show off to you." He went on. You opened your mouth to speak but Severus continued, answering your unspoken question as if he knew. "You pay attention to her." He stated simply. "That and you're not a Slytherin. You're not around her all the time like we are." He added. You couldn't help the snort which left you. You know Severus, Evan and Barty, even Regulus truthfully, have the habit of going along with whatever Emma says, so for Severus to say it wasn't at all surprising.

"I'm honestly not surprised." You finally answered. "You guys are cruel." You joked. Severus just looked at you. You've known him for long enough now to know that the otherwise assumed cold look he gave you was nothing more then him pretending to look offended but the small tug in the corners of his lips gave him away. You knocked his shoulder. He laughed.

"You coming to our house party tonight?" Severus asked, changing the conversation, turning a little more serious. You frowned.

"Always. But what's the occasion?"

Severus shrugged. "None really." He stated. "Barty found a crate of butterbeer and thought we could use it for one." You nodded, seeming to respect his response but then his words about Barty and the crate of butterbeer sunk in and it clicked in your head. You stopped walking, Severus did the same.