(Request) Muggle Comedy- Marauders

Requested by: Rainbow_Gecko232

Request: Can you do an imagine with a female reader, also kind of modernized (for references)? Reader is muggleborn and Slytherin, but is friends with the Marauders. She always makes references to funny memes/vines in Hogwarts and the boys are always like "...?" and it's just really cute playful chaotic interactions? (also implying reader is dating Remus please) i hope this makes sense lol <3

A.N: This ended up being longer then I anticipated, my bad XD

-----

Since the start of term, you've been distracted. Your mind being filled with "useless shit" as James would put it. But it wasn't useless, no, it was entertaining if anything. Let's face it, with the sheer number of random videos, vines and memes you've filled your summer with, why wouldn't it be anything less? It was the only way you knew to pass the time when you weren't over at Remus' and, in your opinion, it was the best option when apart from him.

The only down side being, however, is that you just can't seem to get them out of your head now that you're back at school. And it was proving quite the task not to give in to the urge of saying them around your fellow classmates. Whether they understood the references or not was another thing.

However, you did end up giving in. Rather quickly at that.

It started at breakfast, a couple of days after returning from summer. You'd chosen to sit with the Marauders, your friends, over on the Gryffindor table. Much to the annoyance of your fellow housemates back on Slytherin. You didn't care.

Lily was also sat with you lot as she did now that her and James have begun to get close. She sat on one side of you as Remus was sat the other, your hand in his under the table resting on his leg. His thumb gently rubbing over your knuckles. You, admittedly, were more invested into your cereal then Lily and James' conversation which everyone else was. Which became evident when you blurted out the first thing that came to mind the moment Lily said a remark back to James.

"That's what she said." Was the only thing your brain thought logical to say. Again, you weren't truly paying attention to the conversation when you said it.

The four boys instantly looked to you, Remus squeezing your hand slightly, utter confusion written across the little faces whereas Lily was quick to burst into a fit of laughter. She, much like you with being a muggleborn, also understood the comment of which you made.

Looking up, you met your boyfriend's gaze before looking over to James as he raised an eyebrow back at you. "Yes, that is what she said..." He trailed off, completely lost with why you said what you did. "I am so confused." He said glancing to the other three, their heads all nodding in agreement before all looking back to you and Lily for clarification, which neither of you gave.