4 : unexpected visit

.
.
.

.
.
.

I woke up and saw I was in a room, a hand was wrapped around my waist and I saw the red haired pirate sleeping, I creep away and exited his room, last night was definitely something, but I know I didn't fuck him otherwise gramps would kill him.

"Oh Goodmorning.." Yasopp said in a sleepy tone, me and Ben chuckled as I sat down on the kitchen stool, "Did Captain do anything to you?" Ben asked in a more sincere tone.

"Uhh..not that I remember..he just slept beside me that's all, I couldn't take his whole bed sooo.." I giggled and Ben just chuckled, "hey remind me to ask you to sleep with me today." Yasopp said earning a smack from benn.

"Stop it, drink coffee you had a serious hangover." Benn stated and yasopp groaned and took the coffee.

"Anything particular you want?" Benn asked, "Well anything would do but I love myself some cinnamon rolls." I warmly smiled.

"Your out of luck toots, we don't have cinnamon rolls." Yasopp chuckled.

"Hm that's unfortunate.." I mumbled and Benn shook his head, "there's an island nearby, we can get you those." Benn smiled and yasopp cocked an eyebrow, "oi now you make exceptions?!" Benn and I laughed at the angry yasopp.

"Am I missing the fun here?" We all turn around to see a sleepy shanks on the door frame, "shanks, we're dropping by a nearby island because [Name] here what's some cinnamon rolls." Benn explained.

"I don't mind taking requests from a pretty babe." Shanks smirked and I fake gaged yasopp and Benn were laughing, "you really gotta stop with the flirting old man." I giggled and he chuckled.

"I'm flirting skills always works like a charm." Shanks smirked. "You can't even get [Name] in bed with your dumb flirting shits." Yasopp chuckled.

"Hey! I got her in bed..sleeping with me." Shanks grinned.

"I'm this close to smacking one of you right now, oi yasopp you go there and tell the crew we're stopping by a nearby island." Benn demanded and yasopp just nodded and lazily made his way to announce the crew.

"Besides drinking and partying..what do you guys do?" I asked, "Oh get some girls and bang with them, kick some marines and mostly eat and sleep and drink." Shanks explained.

"That's just gross.." I murmured and they laughed, "you'll understand when your older." Benn teased.

"I am old enough." I let out a frustrated huff and rested my head on my palm.

"If ya say so~ by the way you would love to meet my friend, I'll keep his title and name a surprise." Shanks smirked.

"Okay..why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I whined and Benn just chuckled, "I can't really do anything, captain's orders." Benn shrug and passed me a cup of coffee.