107 : 400k special

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[NAMEEE]!!!" Ace yelled through the halls as you jumped in horror having the three brothers burst inside your room.

As they all fell on you, you manage to give them three a fatal blow in the head, "damn that hurts!" Sabo whined as ace rubs his head.

"Its 12 in the morning what could you guys possibly want." You grumbled, "YOU-" ace was the first one to answer as sabo smacked him in the head, "well its your birthday and....yes it is pretty early.. but-" "were planning on ignorning you tomorrow to throw you a big surprise party." Luffy mentioned.

"LUFFY!" Ace and sabo yelled as you laughed at the scene, poor innocent luffy, you can never be surprised with him, he's just honest.

"Well thats a bummer." Luffy groaned as you kick the three out, as the three walked through the halls they heard footsteps from above and saw mihawk casually walking on the ceiling.

"Is he a fucking vampire?" Ace asked as he was weirded by it, moments later a loud bump, as they all turned to the window they saw the giant flamingo smirking.

"Why does everyone we know keeps sneaking up even though theres a front door." Sabo whined, "uhm you might wanna remember smart face that [Name]'s bedroom is literally located on marine ford." Ace facepalmed.

"Oh..i forgot about tha- wheres luffy?" Sabo asked as a blue orb form around luffy and he was suddenly relaced by Trafalgar Law.

"O-io! Wheres luffy." Sabo whisperdly yelled.

"Maybe outside marine ford." Law bluntly answered, "why are you here anyways!" Ace yelled as his mouth was quickly covered by sabo avoiding waking up the admirals.

"Man you guys didn't know? I thought you were updated." Eustass rolled his eyes from behind as they all turned to him.

"well im updated." Law shrugs as him and eustass walks to [Name]'s room, "is there something we don't know?!" Sabo asked as ace saw luffy climbing the window.

"Bummer you guys aren't updated yoi." Marco and thatch snickers, "oi pineapple and canon hair whats the big deal about those guys? And why is everyone saying were not updated!" Luffy yelled getting his mouth covered by ace and sabo.

"Well, barto started a small...we could say fan club about [Name] and uh, we have this thing called groupchat on our den den mushi and we all decided to throw a surprise party." Thatch explained.

"And we're not even in the club!?" Ace angrily asked, "hey its not my fault you don't know secret signs or even gestures yoi." Marco replied.