34: Birthday Party (pt. 2)

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Hmm this seems about- ah~" you gasped as you turned around to see shanks had suck your neck suddenly as you were organizing the tables.

"What are you doing!" You yelled at him furiously as you blushed in embarrassment re-thinking what you had said when he suck down.

The red hair grinned proudly as Mihawk made his way with a tray of sandwiches , "oh Mihawk law hates bread." You frowned as Mihawk's eyes twitched in annoyance.

Mihawk likes sandwiches but apperantly you were more focused on that 'Law' guy hating bread, "I like them..and took the time to prepare them for us." He said as his eyes darting on a small fatal mark on your neck.

"Akagami." Mihawk growled as shanks let's out an 'oops' and dashed away leaving Mihawk to chase him to beat his ass with his sword, yoru.

"Hmm.. now let's see.. ah yes! Bonbons fav!! I need to make them!!!" You hurriedly make your way to the kitchen where a few humandrills were cooking like chef's, "ah [Name]." Roux and Benn called out as they were cooking with the humandrills.

"I forgot to make bonbons favorite cupcakes." You cruised as you ran hurriedly to put on your apron and tied your hair into a messy bun as you dash to get all of the ingredients ready. "Ahh I forgot about luffy's favorite dish! Oh maybe nami likes oranges more than grapes?!? B-but I forgot about kata's donuts!!!" You said worriedly as Ben and roux looked at you.

"Someone's paranoid." Roux called out biting a chunk of meat. "Yeah sounds like a you problem." Ben chuckled as he took off the apron you were wearing and kissed your cheeks.

"Go and get ready I'll handle this." Benn smiled sweetly as you hesitantly nodded, "For Eustass, and Hawkins please don't serve them any cookies and no alcohol." You'd aid as shanks burst the door open.

"WHAT?!? NOOO! WE HAVE TO HAVE ALCOHOL!" Shanks whined as he dug his face on your chest area continuing to cry like his younger self did when you travel Back in time.

"Pleaseeeeeee" Shanks pouted giving you the puppy eyes as his hand circled on your chest making you laugh a little, "fine fine, okay, lobster for doffy, crocodile meat for croco-San,—"

"We know we know~ now run along now princess we'll handle this." Yasopp said as he grinned and winked at you.

"Alright!" You cheered giving the red hair a kiss on the cheeks along with Benn, mihawk and yasopp. Poor roux he was too busy with his meat he didn't had a chance to get a kiss from you.

"I call dibs pranks the mingo guy!" Yasopp grinned as shanks laughed, "put some hot chili pepper on the lobster!!" Shanks yelled excitedly.

"Aye we should go and prank kaido and Bigmom along with Whitebeard with urinated sake." Benn suggested as Mihawk growled in disgust.