57 : The Future

.
.
.

.
.
.

Waking up. You felt someone from behind hugging you, you turned around seeing a half naked flamingo without his glasses.

You sat up just looking at him, he look's comfortable and relaxed, you didn't try to woke him up because you knew he doesn't get much sleep.

Touching his cheeks gently, your eyes looked at his chest, there's a few visible scratches on his shoulder.

His hand suddenly moved and trapped you, switching the positions he pinned you down the bed with one hand pin point yours.

"Doffy! You were awake I knew it!" You yelled as he licked his bottom lip and chuckle, "oh it's amusing seeing you clearly interested on my well toned abs~" he purred as you cock an eyebrow.

"Heck no." You scoffed earning a lick from the neck by him, his tongue was warm.

"I see you're enjoying it fufufu~" he grinned as is other hand trailed on your shirt, feeling the warmth of his body.

You trembled and couldn't move, his strings tied you and your body tried desperately to escape him, he smirked in amusement.

"Tell me, has Hawkeye ever kissed you? Or even crocodile?" Doflamingo questioned as you slowly nodded.

He was annoyed but suddenly went in to kiss you, his lips smashed with yours, his lifts were soft and it tasted with a hint of vanilla strawberry.

His hand went behind your hain and moved you even closer to deepen the kiss, the warm feeling made you melt.

Your hands wrapped around his neck and he leaned even closer colliding with your body smoothly, his other hand went behind you sliding your bra off.

You suddenly broke the kiss and gasped for air as he stopped and chuckled in amusement, "I see you have enjoyed it fufufu." He grinned.

"Stupid warlord." You murmured pushing him aside and going inside the bathroom.

Now inside. You sat down on the floor, you looked in the mirror feeling weirded out from yesterday, luffy being in wano, Mihawk, buggy and crocodile in an organization.

You sighned and stood up, feeling confused you exited the bathroom and saw doffy was already at the deck since no was in the room.

Having the urge to find out you grabbed your bag and searched for the watch that Dr. Vegapunk gave you.

As you shuffled your bag you began searching for it but there was a lot, like I mean a lot of items inside of if, after a minute of searching you manage to find the watch and the put it on your wrist.

"Now how do I set this thing to take me to the future.." you murmured as you set it 2 years in the future.

.
.
.