78 : Reunited

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[Name]." Kanjuro called out as you immediately got off to your seat, "y-yes?!" You covered your mouth, gosh being startled is embarrassing enough.

"We're almost there, and I might say you're a pretty fine girl." Kanjuro smirked, "sorry I don't date samurai's— unless it's Yamato ofcourse I'd like to take him out on a date." You grinned jokingly.

"Wait?! You're going on a date with Yamato?!" Ace yelled feeling jealous, "chillax I was just joking, I mean I would, I'd take boa out if she's free today if I'm being honest." You stated as luffy cried.

"Hm seems like you're into girls [Name]-chan." Robin gave you a close eye smile as you shrugged, "I don't know.." you murmured as Robin was feeling delighted she has a chance with you.

Although Robin likes you she has a bit of a crush on the cyborg himself, (Frobin canon 100%) "so [Name]-ya is a lesbian?" Law asked as you immediately shook your head, "I'm [Y/S] (your sexuality) but don't bother it, I don't like dating that much." You stated.

"Oh we're here look that's the sunny!" You pointed out avoiding other questions regarding 'Dating' "oh yeah! So this is goodbye?" You murmured looking at Barto.

"[Name]-senpai thank you for boarding my ship, this is truly amazing and I am honored that I've met such a unique, wonderful, drop dead gorgeous woman in the world!" Bartolomeo cried as he got on his knees and bow down to you.

"Easy there bud, I'm not a god or something— get up." You said grabbing his hand and making him stood up, "[Name]-senpai helped me get up! I must be dreaming!" Bartolomeo cried once more as you nervously chuckled.

"Shihihi! He's weird." Luffy grinned as ace nodded, "agreed." Ace rolled his eyes as law narrowed his looking at Barto.

"Thank you for helping us reach zou Barto, I hope we'll get to see each other again." You smiled at him as Bartolomeo only started at you for a couple second as kanjuro made a quick cute thing— (I forgot if it's a dragon or just something that help you guys up!)

"It is truly an honor serving under you for the meantime [Name]-senpai, I will always be your slave!" Barto yelled as ace and zoro yelled, "don't put it that way creep!"

"Okay that's weird.." you murmured as you turned to Robin, "ah care to go now [Name]-chan?" Robin asked as you nodded.

You guys had a hard time climbing up to zou and question yourself how the hell nami and the others got here without any help.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Are they here yet?" Nami asked still worrying, "I think it's time you settle down nami-" "how could I settle down when I know they're out there without me? I'm the navigator I'm supposed to take them where they want." Nami started to cry as sanji stood there nervously.

"Isn't she over reacting?" One of the minks murmured, "I'm not over reacting! It's just that— [Name] might get hurt a-and..I don't wanna lose her again." Nami eyes started watering more.

"Well that's something.." chopper murmured comforting the navigator, "there here!" One of the minks yelled as nami quickly stood up and ran outside the room.

There you stood up beside luffy and Robin and nami jumped on you hugging you while tears fled down her cheeks.

"[NAME]!" Nami yelled as she smiled while hugging you, "oh, nami? Thank god you're alright." You smiled.

"I've missed you so much." Nami frowned as you wipe her tears off her, "I' miss you too!" You grinned as chopper went to hug zoro.

You reunited with your crew and got to meet momosuke, he's a really sweet child, just like shanks when he's a kid, he would jump on you to hug you and call you sweet things like "Beautiful princess."

"Why don't you come and shower with me momo?" You smiled at the child as momo instantly nodded and climb on you.

"Wait? SHOWER?!" Ace yelled as luffy fell down one of the tree, "OI YOU LITTLE GUY DONT SHOWER WITH [NAME]!" Luffy yelled.

"This kid is really getting on my nerves." Zoro and sanji murmured feeling a bit jealous, "I will switch your body and take out your organs and sell it." Law grits his teeth as Corazon looks at him intimidating him.

"How dare you take advantage of [Name] you pipsqueak!"  Ace and law yelled, momo started to cry as he shove his head to your breast to hide from them, "they're mean [Name]." Momo cried as Corazon narrowed his eyes at the child.

You smack each one of them leaving them in the ground, "how are you guys okay teaming up on a innocent fragile little child! Go clean." You yelled grabbing a bucket and some sponges.

"I'll shower with you [Name]." Nami smiled as you nodded, Robin was reading a book sitting on Franky's shoulders as zoro and law started sweeping the broom and luffy and ace along with sanji and zoro cleaning the walls.

You and nami with momosuke bathe together in peace finally and after that bath you went and changed your clothes into a blue wave-pattern bikini top and a pair of cardigan pants.

"You look stunning [Name]." Nami complimented as you thank her for the compliment, getting out of the room you spot law and zoro fighting about him getting lost and having no sense of direction.

"[Name]." Corazon calls out as he picked up a white tulip nearby and came running towards you but tripped in the last second.

"Corazon are you alright?" You asked running towards him, "yep! Look! I found you a tulip!" Corazon sheepishly grinned as you accepted the white tulip.

"Thank you Corazon." You smiled as you kneed down and kissed him on the cheeks before you helped him get up.

Corazon place his hand on the cheek you kissed him and immediately blushed, law and zoro were a bit jealous of the tall guys and looks around to find a flower nearby.

"[NAMEEE] luffy yelled as he threw a branch at you that you quickly dodge, the branch went straight towards zoro and law leaving them to be mushed by it.

"I got ya a branch!" Luffy sheepishly grinned as you kissed his forehead, "thank you luffy." You nervously smiled thinking that's his way of giving gifts.

"Oi! strawhat-ya!" Law grits his teeth as zoro moves the overly large branch away, "I will cut you someday." Zoro grumbled looking at luffy.

"Oh, I didn't see you there." Luffy grinned as he started getting chased by the two.

.
.
.