46 :Filler Chapter | Star of the day winner

.
.
.

.
.
.

"I won't be played like this!" You yelled as you smacked ace on the head as you jumped away landing on top of Doflamingo.

As you sat on his shoulder you crossed your arms as everyone watched you, doflamingo grinned and didn't mind letting you sit on his shoulder.

"Talk about girl boss, now that's hot!" Bonney grinned as baby5 and ulti fangirled you, "quit this! Now as you now, Christmas is near and I've decided to throw a Christmas party! Give me two days." You grinned.

"Who even started the bet?" Eustass questioned as eveyone shrug, "you mean this whole ass war was about getting [Name] to spend Christmas eve on their island?!" Sengoku and Garp yelled as everyone nodded.

"Ten whole island destroyed because of this bet, better than the last one." Kaido laughed as ace grinned, "new record!" Ace yelled as thatch pulled out a checkbook and wrote something on it.

"These idiotic pirates.." Garp murmured as Sengoku crossed his arms and nodded, "I ordered a hot babe [Name]!" Bonney grinned still looking at you.

"Where exactly are you going to throw this party?" Mihawk asked in a skeptical tone, "obviously on your island, she still has her things there." Shanks blurted out as doflamingo chuckled.

"How about a change? Come pick up your stuffs on hawks place and we'll throw the party at my island." Doflamingo suggested, "I suggest we do it on my island." Kaido said as big mom cocked an eyebrow, "eh? My island is perfect for the occasion." Bigmom yelled.

"I know just the perfect place to throw a party for you pirates." Garp grinned, "where?" Ace asked, "impel down, behind bars just perfect for scums likes you." Garp laughed as Whitebeard and ace narrowed their eyes at him.

"Nonesense, my island is big enough for this party, [Name] already decided where to throw the party at." Mihawk said.

"Thanks for the offer but I'd go with Mihawk, the humandrills helps me around." You smiled, "they smell like that freckled toots." Doflamingo grinned as he pointed at ace.

"Hey!" Ace crossed his arms as he slowly smelled his armpits, "oh yeah- you got a point." Thatch and Izo snickered.

.
.
.