79 : Valentine's Day Special (PT. #1)

[A/N] : This isn't related to the story itself but I just wanna make this chapter before this day end.

[Modern/Highschool AU]

.
.
.

.
.
.

'Ring' 'Ring' —

"Jesus, what daugher of mine is lazy." Xebec facepalmed as you instantly got up, "oh I forgot we still have school today!" You yelp out as you sat up on your bed and saw your father.

"Daaaaad— hey! How's work? It's been a while..." you murmured as you pull the blanket to cover your chest area since you weren't wearing a bra.

"Yeah, the business trip is fine, is uncle oden and aunt toki still babysitting you?" Xebec asked as you facepalmed.

"They're gone, I live here alone now, well with your servants of course, it's been a year since you were gone with you're business trip what are you up to?" You asked feeling a bit curious.

"I'm associated with the old primes, roger and garp, don't ask a few details regarding my work, can't just an old man gets to spend time with his daugher?" Xebec smiled at you as you hesitated.

After your mom died, your father xebec, was barely around, for the past years your aunt toki has been taking care of you until she met oden and started a family.

You were now a highschool student and have this really weird father and daugher relationship to your old man. You prefer Kaido or whitebeard better to be honest. But atleast xebec is trying?

"Nothing, get out. I'll start getting ready for school." You mumbled as you threw your blanket on him and shove him outside your room and slammed the door right on his face.

As you did your regular routine, brush, shower, get dressed you sighned before grabbing your bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

There you saw your father with an apron, "dad?" You murmured as the servants weren't around and your dad is the only one cooking, which was a real surprise.

"Ah, have a seat." Xebec hummed as he place a plate infront of you revealing your favorite food [F/F] and drink.

"Geez...how'd ya know?" You force up a smile as you nervously sat down, he wasn't around for a year, couldn't be creepy right?

"You do know your mother and I dated, of Ouse I would know." Xebec stated as you grabbed a fork/spoon and shove a piece of the food inside your mouth.