21 : Revive Book (pt. 1)

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Ahh lass there you are." Newgate called out as him and roger approached you, "oh yeah, I almost forgot why I'm here, so..I need your help to find. A specific book..only the two of you can obtain it." I gave them my best puppy eyes as they look at each other.

"I don't need him to find that book." Newgate spitted out as roger laughed, "HA! I could get it faster than you old man." Roger grinned as Newgate cocked an eyebrow.

"Bring it on old geezer, boys! Get the sails ready! We're- which book are you finding?" Newgate quesitoned.

"The revive book." Both of them almost choked on my words as they looked at me with a deadpan expression, a few crewmates laughed. "You mean the book that can revive people?" Roger quesitoned as he cleared his throat.

"The revive book aye..you mean the book that's located in skypiea? The one the gods has been protecting?" Newgate quesitoned as you nodded.

"What do we get in return?" Roger questioned grinning at you, "hmm now we could see whos the better pirate." You grinned as reyleigh and marco looked at you dumbfolded. Clearly no one that dumb would even believe or complete to that.

"Deal!" Both roger and Newgate grinned as reyleigh and the other facepalmed each other. "Which ship are you gonna go?" Reyleigh quesitoned as he sat down on some barrel.

"Hmm.." shanks Tugged my shirt as he leaned closer and whispered something to me, "I'll go with you guys." I chuckled as the whitebard crew flop down in disappointment and cried out, "wwhyyyyy" Izo whined as marco sob on the ground.

Newgate and Roger chuckled as Roger took shanks away from me and threw shanks to reyleigh. "Roger that's not a way to treat a child." I scolded as shanks cried out and ran to hug me burrying his face on my chest in the process.

"A very perverted one yoi." Marco pointed out. (Shanks being like monosuke 👀).

"Dang you overgrown red hair." Reyleigh pouted as Izo cocked an eyebrow, "Oi! That's my line." Izo crossed his arms.

"How about let's three a banquet first!" Roger called out as everyone agreed. As everyone was setting up and thatch and reyleigh were cooking the food you sat down on a nearby rock near the shore.

Roger came and sat down beside you, " Oh roger I didn't see you there.." you murmured as you smiled at him. "That bracelet of yours..perhaps you are from the future." He grinned.

"Oh! Am I that predictable?" You quesitoned as he chuckled. "Maybe, so how's my son? Are you and him dating yet?" He grinned as you slightly blush. You dating ace is a completely different situation.