52 : Enies Lobby

.
.
.

.
.
.

As you were taken away lucci and kalifa sighned, "she's gonna be alright with sengoku." Kaku explained, "plus we'll get to see her often knowing this mission will be over with." Blueno smiled.

"Agreed, I'm tired of pretending to be this assistant of iceberg." Kalifa stated as lucci chuckled, "talk about pretending to be mute, right hattori." Lucci said as he looked at his bird.

Lucci threw you on his shoulder as Robin appeared, "make sure she's comfortable." Robin said as she pulled on her green hood, "Nico robin." Kaku grinned.

"The world government wants [Name] to be safe and if she's harmed during this mission I'm sure sengoku and the higher ups wouldn't be happy." Robin stated as lucci growled at him.

"It's hard to believe this girl's existence is enough to create a whole war, not to mention the previous slashes of the pirates, marines, warlords and yonkos about getting this girl." Blueno said.

"Indeed, [Name] is incredible, not only did she captured the hearts of every person she encounters she also captured the attention of every island and nation here including the new world." Kalifa commented.

"What's next?" Kaku questioned, "assassinate the mayor of the island : iceberg." Kalifa explained as Robin grabbed a gun.

"Make sure you assassinate him." Lucci said as he place a hand and grips robins wrist.

Robin looked at him and just nodded then turned to your sleeping form, as lucci was carrying you they put on their mask and went out to assassinate iceberg.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Luffy stop!!" Nami yelled as she cried looking at the injured captain and severe injured ussop, zoro and sanji stood there not wanting to interfere.