45 :Filler Chapter | Star of the day

[A/N] before we start this shit I wanna let you know that this is just a filler chapter and this is for only skipping a few chapters on how to get in skypiea (I'm lazy for that shit)

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[Name]-ya !!!" Law yelled as his crew was searching you in his ship, "Captain we couldn't find her." Penguin stuttered as law grit his teeth in annoyance, "find her! She couldn't have escape" law yelled as shachi and penguin nodded.

"Fufufu~ looking for her?" Doflamingo stood on the deck as law including his crew looked at the tall flamingo holding your sleeping body.

"Give her back you scum." Law growled as doflamingo laughed while holding you, "oh fiesty aren't we~ but I preferred to keep her." Doflamingo chuckled.

Seconds later doflamingo was kicked in the stomach by the pirate empress Boa Hancock, as the flamingo was kicked in she grabbed you gently avoiding to wake you up.

She immediately blushed as started giving you kisses on your cheeks, "AHHH MY BELOVEDDD." She whispered yelled as she held you gently.

As boa jumped on her ship she immediately toss and turn her head because you weren't on her hands anymore as she turned around she saw a smirking figure.

"Ah, mind if I borrow my beloved yoi." Marco smirked as the Whitebeard ship was approaching, "you filthy bird!!" Boa yelled as marco transformed into his hybrid form "it's Phoenix not bird thank you very much yoi." Marco said as he flew away.

As Marco was flying shanks and Mihawk looked at him and shanks laughed before stopping Mihawk to jump, "don't waste your breath." Shanks grinned as Mihawk cocked an eyebrow and looked at marco again only to see you in kings hands.

Currently king snatched you from the Phoenix, marco chuckled as kaido's ship was attacked by the big mom pirates.

"Linlin." Kaido yelled angrily, "I won't have it your way you kaido." Big mom laughed as law was fighting with kidd. The red pirates was fighting off with the Whitebeard pirates.

Said by that Hawkins ship approaches with Bonney as both looked at each other and Bonney grinned,

.
.
.