48: Enel's defeat

.
.
.

.
.
.

As you woke up you were on enel's chest, you quickly shoved him away and kicked him on the stomach making him fall down the couch.

"Hey!" He growled as the two females were. Terrified, "lord enel-" the female was cut off by enel, "silence." Enel said as he grit his teeth.

You stood up and was quickly hugged by enel behind the back, "let-..me- go!" You yelled as you felt suddenly drained, "I'm absorbing your energy so you wouldn't have the energy to leave the place." He said.

You felt exhausted and gave up as he sat you down on him again, "[Name].." he whispered as you just let out a hum not having the energy to talk.

"As you see, remember the day I met you, I couldn't believe you came back in time just to save someone." He started as he turned you to face to him.

"A lot has happened while you were away for years, I had to compromise and become god itself." He stated making you quesiton.

"Is the old man is the old god..Gan..f-fall?" You couldn't get the words as you were still tired from his grip.

The horrifying thought was coming over, why did he stole the role of god, "w-why.." you murmured as he smirked.

"You see my dear, I have dug through your past and information along with all your data based even if you weren't born. After you left Gan fall revealed that you weren't from this timeline." He trailed off as you showed a shock expression.

"What...gave it-away?" You asked as he just frowned, "your knowledge about the revive book only a few powerful people only knows that book." He stated.

"It has said to be owned by joyboy itself before he passed it throughout generations to generations until it was handed on Gan fall, that prick sealed it off and was erased from history, talk about selfish." He sighned before turning to you.

"Now do you even wanna help them? You Have me, I want you why don't you want me." He said as he looked at you with desperation on his eyes.

"Enel." You said as he lets go of you so you would have the energy to speak, "you said that Gan fall hid it so no one in the future could know it ever existed, how come the people I knew- knew it?" You asked as he hummed.

"Very good question, but my answer to that is when you went in you destroyed thee timeline leaving people to know, in terms of you getting my explanation you must kiss me." He said with a mischievous grin.

"I'm not that stupid." You crossed your arms, as he chuckled, "I know my dear, just testing you." He laughed as he pulled you closer, you knew you had to help luffy.

As you snuggled on his chest his body relaxed and slowly drifted to sleep, as you slowly tried to stood up his hand went behind your back and stopped you.