59 : Running out of time

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Master [???], your daugher, young master [Name] is running out of time to save herself." Toki said in a worried tone.

"She isn't suppose to stay alive, as stated she is born to destroy the grand line along with the new world, making a dangerous era with the pirates, world government, yonkos and other people." [???] stated.

"B-but-" toki was cut off when the entity glared at her, she didn't dare speak, after all she owns her life with [Name]'s father.

After all toki was the one watching over you, keeping you alive and mostly doing all of your work, she had a deeper connection with you.

She planned ending her journey by saving you for one last time.

"Young master [Name].." she whispered as she looked at the small orb that she use watching over you, you were with king, terrified and scared.

You were scared with heights and flying, she was hesitant to help you but she knew you would save yourself since everyone you met grew such liking to you.

"Master [???] what is young masters power? Is it some sort of power that would make everyone or anyone like her?" Toki asked looking at the entity.

"It's not some sort of special power, but she has the ability to make Allies she meets."

Toki smiled looking at you, "she's really...I can't put up a word, special? One of a kind?" Toki sighned.

"And by that, she must be killed." [???] stated.

.
.
.

.
.
.

After a nightmare of flying, king finally loosen his grip and place you down, there you saw kaido himself.