69 : Leaving Them For a While

.
.
.

.
.
.

"How did you manage to escape rocks?" Chopper asked as you sighned, "I still don't know..but I manage to train myself and found out my my devil fruit allows me to steal other peoples devil fruit temporarily." You said as everyone had an amazed look.

"Is that so? Oh! Could you please steal robins fruit!" Chopper asked as you looked at robin for her permission and she nodded instantly interested on your devil fruit.

You touched her face and she immediately weaken as you copied her stance and an arm spread behind luffy grabbing his hat and threw it to you.

"So cool!!!" Ussop and chopper said in excitement, nami and Franky was amazed as zoro and Robin was even more interested on getting to know your devil fruit better. 

"That's so cool [name]-chan, may I see your panties!" A skeleton named brook said as you nodded, "sure I have them in my bag-" "don't you dare!" Nami immediately smacked the skeletons head as chopper and ussop chuckled.

"Oh [Name]-swannn! How I've missed you my beautiful goddess! I can't believe fate has still bought us together again!" Sanji swirled around you as he kissed your palm, "damn ero cook." "What was that you moss head?!" As both sanji and zoro clashed you turned to robin.

As you touched robin again to give her back her ability, you smiled before leaving the kitchen, "I'm getting some rest.." you yelled closing your bedroom door.

You still have your things and you wanted to revive ace and pops, but there was a problem, you can revive only one person a year.

"Luffy will get targeted..now that I'm here." You said looking at your stuffs, you planned on escaping and leaving them for a while, not until you revive ace.

As you pack your stuffs you left a note :

_______________________

Luffy, I'm going to be away for away, for various reasons, please keep the crew safe and stay away from my food stash! Be safe and tell zoro to shower every once in a while, that includes you mister, you guys smell even worse than ace!

— [Name]

_______________________

As you pinned the note on your door, you sneaked around the ship and luckily brook was on watch duty and you swiftly got away using a bubble.

You were now heading to the island where whitebeard and ace was buried, it was gonna be a long~ long journey.

But you made a brief decision to save ace, sorry pops, you know when you revive whitebeard he will scold you.